Thread: Pirates Regatta poor points

Pirates Regatta poor points

Omg! Second week on this season and my co op is already doomed, out 18 task to choose from only 1 with 135 points, the rest of them barely reach 100
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just keep dumping the low ones. Everyone has to do that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Just keep dumping the low ones. Everyone has to do that.
    This season seem to be different. I usually dump a lot of task but still finish mid week. Last week I had to do lower point task because 135 task were nowhere in sight. This week's the same thing I still have 8 tasks to do and I've been checking in every 30 minutes to dump. I've dumped over a hundred task today and have only received two 135 tasks to choose from.
    Town name: The Big Easy
    Co-op name: Nicole's Big Easy
    Co-op: # NC5KD4
    Friend #64NSBM

I completed all 16 tasks at 135 points in less than a day with a dump rate of 71 total. Gold league, racing solo. I delayed my start for two and a half days. There were a lot of low point tasks but I usually managed to get 3 high point tasks on the board at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    I completed all 16 tasks at 135 points in less than a day with a dump rate of 71 total. ...
    Interestingly low; does it still work for you with dumping only the cells that had 135's in the first place, as was recommended some time ago?

I did 16 tasks at 135 in about 9-10 hours. Solo gold league racer. Delayed start a bit over 48 hours. Dumped every cell I didn't like every 30 minutes. Didn't keep track of how many I dumped but had 3-4 135 of tasks at a time. Dumped all planes, trains, most islands, relay. Completed mining, smelting, coin, helicopter, crop, and factory tasks.
    Last edited by Cody Lyons; 03-18-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)