Thread: 3750 levels now what

3750 levels now what

Not to happy that I can't complete all of the fish tanks after I reached level 3750. If you don't have anymore levels you should let us replay levels to complete the game.

There are bonus levels but truthfully not worth it because you don't get gold coins for passing the level. Extremely disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by DD123 View Post
    Not to happy that I can't complete all of the fish tanks after I reached level 3750. If you don't have anymore levels you should let us replay levels to complete the game.

There are bonus levels but truthfully not worth it because you don't get gold coins for passing the level. Extremely disappointed.
    DD123,
    Join the club

I’m also on 3750.
    What you call ‘bonus levels’ are anything but that. There are no bonuses, just repeated game levels from the regular game levels, with very basic rewards from a few coins to a few boosters, nothing else....

Other players on the leaderboard are playing their regular game levels and scoring well, whilst some players end up playing the ‘bonus levels’ - commonly referred to as Treasure Chest - and just plodding along.

That’s how the game works out.
    I burn through my new levels, whilst other players keep these in reserve for when they count - at comps
    They get the benefit of Aqua Splash and bonus coins, which are not available in the ‘bonus levels’.

I agree, this is shocking and taking an age to sort. The chests are boring with crap prizes. I hate That your bosus’ Just end too!! I’m refusing to play the chests again. I’m going to go to the App Store to find another game if this isn’t sorted....

Same here!! I've been at the end of the game for days now (3811 I think?) and even though I just opened the first contact aquarium I can't buy the decorations for it. It's totally bogus! "beat 1 more level" but there aren't any more levels. And treasure chests don't count and their prizes are lame. I end up getting fed up and not playing until Thursday and then I'm demoted back to the bronze or silver league or whatever. I always feel like I'm being punished for being a dedicated player. Can all the decorations just be unlocked for us when we beat all the levels as a reward for being awesome? And then we'd need gold coins in the treasure chests I suppose. But at least we'd be able to detail and perfect our aquariums while we wait for new levels. Like, geez, at the very least make the treasure chests give us like 100 gold tickets. I think I got 3 last time. Cool I only need to play these old recycled levels 100 more times to get one new fish. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by DD123 View Post

FYI,
    They do have levels that you can replay again and again, it’s called Treasure Chest, these are replays from all previous levels, and now you get the Seahorse asset available for these levels - when the Seahorse is active, that is.

The Treasure Chest levels are ALL extremely hard levels, so be prepared for consistent hardships, your game play does count towards Aquatasks, but Aqua Splash is NOT available, so if you win the level using 20 moves from your 25 moves total, you lose those 5 moves PLUS any boosters on the board.

On level 3811 now.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-26-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzy View Post
    Same here!! I've been at the end of the game for days now (3811 I think?) and even though I just opened the first contact aquarium I can't buy the decorations for it. It's totally bogus! "beat 1 more level" but there aren't any more levels. And treasure chests don't count and their prizes are lame. I end up getting fed up and not playing until Thursday and then I'm demoted back to the bronze or silver league or whatever. I always feel like I'm being punished for being a dedicated player. Can all the decorations just be unlocked for us when we beat all the levels as a reward for being awesome? And then we'd need gold coins in the treasure chests I suppose. But at least we'd be able to detail and perfect our aquariums while we wait for new levels. Like, geez, at the very least make the treasure chests give us like 100 gold tickets. I think I got 3 last time. Cool I only need to play these old recycled levels 100 more times to get one new fish.
    Ha!
    So spot on!

But can you hear that?
    ..............it’s the sounds of silence.........no one is listening........from Playrix.........

I’m on level 3811 now, and waiting, waiting, waiting....but I play the Treasure Chest games, to keep active...