Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Downton you have a very lovely town (already left like few weeks ago) and I must say I'm a bit jealous, since you only began one month earlier to play than me, I'm far from that.
    I can understand your concerns about simply buying the decos, for this reason I thought about a once in a year sale and only for decorations of the past years, not the current, maybe connected to an extra game or something like that, for people who really yearn for the one or another decoration. It needn' have to be too easy to get them

I decided to put the date I started TS on my name incase I miss a day logging onto the game as an easy reference to how long I've played. Unfortunately it also lets everyone know I spend way to much time playing the game .

Thanks for the compliment and the like, I have just visited your town and returned the favour . I have to say a lot of your town looks really great, esp as you still have land to clear.Honestly I don't think you're as far away in your town from mine as you think. The level you're at now things come together pretty quickly. I think you spend a lot of time on the game also .

Lol, I don't want to sound like a meanie about the regatta decs. I just think there has to be a certain amount of things within a game that are only accrued by a player's longevity. Don't get me wrong I'm not totally against the idea, I just have reservations about it.

Maybe they could have a coupon that you have to earn/win that could be exchanged for a retired decoration??
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Maybe they could have a coupon that you have to earn/win that could be exchanged for a retired decoration??
    Nice idea, and maybe a more realistic option from Playrix's point of view (who knows what the powers that be think) .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I think you spend a lot of time on the game also .
    Lol, you may be right there I definitely spend too much time playing this game.
    You don't sound like a meanie at all, you are certainly right, keeping players in the game is easier when decorations are separated in different challenges/regattas. If the devs decide to repeat more past decorations, that's also ok for me, seems then I'm going to play this game the next years.
    Thank you for the like, some places in my town I really enjoy now. But it's still a bit messy.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    ios

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Lol, you may be right there I definitely spend too much time playing this game.
    I thought so, as your town looks like it has a dedicated Mayor

You don't sound like a meanie at all....
    Good! . Thanks for understanding some of my reasoning regarding the regatta decs also.

....seems then I'm going to play this game the next years.
    Me too,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    On the other hand, they are a couple of new decs to the repeat regatta themes, so it's great to add to a collection you maybe already love.
    there there is something very rewarding about working in the regatta seasons to get them. When I look at my town (admiring my pretty decs ), I can also see how far I've come in my TS journey and what I have achieved. This feeling would be somewhat diminished if I could just buy them regardless.
    I agree.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op