Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Regatta Collection: Seasonal Decor

Ahoy, Yachtsmen!

Looking for some inspiration or having doubts about placing Seasonal Decor?
    Just ask our fellow players — all threads with the decorations from Seasonal Regattas are here ⛵✨

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 04-26-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Great idea Anna, very handy

Anna, just a (very) curious question:
    Does this mean there will be no more new Regatta Seasons in near future other then the ones shown here?

My pleasure, Downton 🌷

Rocky_Ruud, no worries, we'll be updating this thread regularly 😎

Best,
    Anna

Thanks, Anna! Still hoping for a botanical garden theme
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Thanks, Anna! Still hoping for a botanical garden theme
    *Coughcough*
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    *Coughcough*
    *Cough* *splutter* *cough* *cough*
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

For experienced players it would be totally boring to get the same regatta decorations than two years before like it is now with the middle age theme. I as relatively new player am happy about this, though our team doesn' t manage to return in the gold league this season. But may I suggest I would find it a great idea if playrix could make a big sale out, let's say once a year, where you can get last years regatta decorations for t-cash or yacht club tokens?
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    For experienced players it would be totally boring to get the same regatta decorations than two years before like it is now with the middle age theme. I as relatively new player am happy about this, though our team doesn' t manage to return in the gold league this season. But may I suggest I would find it a great idea if playrix could make a big sale out, let's say once a year, where you can get last years regatta decorations for t-cash or yacht club tokens?
    On the other hand, they are a couple of new decs to the repeat regatta themes, so it's great to add to a collection you maybe already love. Also say they repeated the beach theme, as well as looking forward to a couple of new decs I would love more of the lady on the swing and the other decs too.For me as long as there is some new additions with them, I like that there are repeat themes.

Although I like the idea of being able to get regatta decs you missed with a big sale, there there is something very rewarding about working in the regatta seasons to get them. When I look at my town (admiring my pretty decs ), I can also see how far I've come in my TS journey and what I have achieved. This feeling would be somewhat diminished if I could just buy them regardless.

ETA Of course I reserve the right to change my thoughts on this, in say a year or two

Downton you have a very lovely town (already left like few weeks ago) and I must say I'm a bit jealous, since you only began one month earlier to play than me, I'm far from that.
    I can understand your concerns about simply buying the decos, for this reason I thought about a once in a year sale and only for decorations of the past years, not the current, maybe connected to an extra game or something like that, for people who really yearn for the one or another decoration. It needn' have to be too easy to get them
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android