Thread: Worst job location

Worst job location

I was scanning my town, imagining being there (as you do...or not) and noticed a person working in a parking payment kiosk...directly in front he had planes taking off and landing, towards him! To the rear he had the mine Booming....I thought 'poor thing'...Worst job location ever!! We can put our townspeople through hell..
    Tag: G3H65P Level: Township 110 Fishdom 2400

Lol, I had a look in your town & indeed he must be a brave soul!

I have temporarily put my pirates from the regatta in the midst of my deep sea diving explorers & diving instructor. I hope they survive the ordeal till I can find somewhere better for my pirates

IMG_20190312_191207.jpg

Lol, yes...I imagine his hearing is a little challenged too! I visited your town n I reckon ur pirates will drink their rum, get drunk, visit the waterslide n pass out. Then your diving teams can bring up their treasure safely

It's difficult to search for the job location.

Hi Jack, sorry...for mine, it's between my airport n mine (on the extreme right) in the car park...

Where is your most unfortunate townperson Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Lol, yes...I imagine his hearing is a little challenged too! I visited your town n I reckon ur pirates will drink their rum, get drunk, visit the waterslide n pass out. Then your diving teams can bring up their treasure safely
    ROFL, yes the pirates do like their rum, even more than treasure I believe

ETA I would imagine your brave kiosk worker is completely deaf by now. Fortunately when the townsfolk talk there are speech bubbles for him to read
    Last edited by Downton; 03-13-2019 at 03:40 PM.

I was scanning my town, imagining being there (as you do...or not) and noticed a person working in a parking payment kiosk...directly in front he had planes taking off and landing, towards him! To the rear he had the mine Booming....I thought 'poor thing'...Worst job location ever!! We can put our townspeople through hell..
    They also have the sirens from the fire engines lol!
    ETA: ...and the race track lol
    ~Magnolia~
    ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆCanada๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Chuckle chuckle ๐Ÿ˜ yes Downton, I've heard such, as most pirates apparently end up skint (pieces of eight less) or in Davey's locker (bottom of the ocean) the hangover must be mind-numbing.
    As for my kiosk man, he doesn't realize he's always shouting.. so ppl cross the road when they see him, and he's known as Mr Angry...so misunderstood...
    Hi Magnolia, lol, yes...it's worse than I thought...definitely gonna send him some earmuffs, some throat lozenges and a doughnut ๐Ÿ˜œ

Where is your most unfortunate townsperson, Jack?
    Dear Honey, I am from Brooklyn.
    Actually, I can't degrade anything, any location in my life. Because it is so difficult for me to criticize any person. Everything of God is pretty in the world.