Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    My zoo had developped itself; I liked it, with the deco I found fitting for it and children's places and all the animals, in enclosures or outside. The shops were spread out over the whole area.
    I then noticed I wouldn't have enough room for the last 6 enclosures.

So, when Playrix did the big change of killing the shops, I put everything "extra" away, re-arranged the existing enclosures in squares (like so many have), left/made room for the last ones and put all the shops in one place, cos they have lost their purpose. Not sure I would have bought them as deco.
    Not very inspiring or funny anymore, my zoo. I esp dislike the ugly request bubbles everywhere. As they all ask for 9 items, they won't go away anymore.

The funny or entertaining thing in other zoos were often the names in the books (the animals are all the same). Gone, too.
    Sorry to hear you lost your fun in having the zoo, DD.
    I just visit the Dideldum zoo and found a really nice spot!
    Nothing to do with shops but Wow! An Animal Chessboard in the centre! What a great idea!
    Free hint: you could start with the 16 green ornamental bushes and 16 white statues in start position and play both parties.
    Then quit moving pieces on a certain moment so it looks like an active chessboard.

Could be a new coop event: playing chess in each other's Zoo while communicating about the next step is on the chat

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    An Animal Chessboard in the centre! What a great idea!
    Could be a new coop event: playing chess in each other's Zoo while communicating about the next step is on the chat
    LOL, yes, good idea, but not mine - it looks like a chessboard, but it just shows where in my zoo which animals are. All birds represented by the green bird, but tiger, lion, elephant, etc have their statues. separated in regions, like the "real" ones. (just that it was my own idea and sorting, before Playrix had it, lol)
    So, as mentioned in the other thread, it's more a map of my zoo.
    I also wanted a new place for the statues; before they were close to their enclosures.

and as I said, YOU are the guy with the ideas :-D

should I ever find fun/interest in the zoo again, I might try that one
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-13-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Sorry to hear you lost your fun in having the zoo, DD.
    I just visit the Dideldum zoo and found a really nice spot!
    Nothing to do with shops but Wow! An Animal Chessboard in the centre! What a great idea!
    Free hint: you could start with the 16 green ornamental bushes and 16 white statues in start position and play both parties.
    Then quit moving pieces on a certain moment so it looks like an active chessboard.

I love this idea Rocky and don’t be surprised if I one day “barrow” it. Lolz

As for the actual purpose of this thread I have placed the ice cream shop in my town for now and hope to some day get another burger joint to put in my town as well. I have an in game friend who I just recently came across who has it merged beautifully with her fast food restaurant. Her in game name is Sakura of the co-op Los Mismos #SSHJ48. Hopefully she doesn’t mind me putting her out here but her town is worth a look for sure.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    I love this idea Rocky and don’t be surprised if I one day “barrow” it. Lolz

As for the actual purpose of this thread I have placed the ice cream shop in my town for now and hope to some day get another burger joint to put in my town as well. I have an in game friend who I just recently came across who has it merged beautifully with her fast food restaurant. Her in game name is Sakura of the co-op Los Mismos #SSHJ48. Hopefully she doesn’t mind me putting her out here but her town is worth a look for sure.
    Thanks to DD I suddenly noticed that idea and Well, please surprise me Virginia

Your ice-cream has found a nice new home and wow what a good combination in Mary's town. No word too much spoken if you say her town is awesome.

I have had a play around & added an ice cream parlour in my town now thanks to some of Ruud's inspiration
    Also I mentioned in my earlier post about having 5 shops, there is of course 7 without the beverage shop. I have my gift shop & cinema in storage as well as the snack bar

IMG_20190315_153218.jpg
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 133/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Nice job, Downton!

Nice job, Downton!
    Why thank you kind Sir
    I have to say I like it a lot so, so thanks for the inspiration Ruud xx

ETA I thought it was a good idea to do it sooner rather than later in case I forgot again
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 133/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

After relocation of my farm I have placed the Food factories on the vacated place.
    In combination with decorations and the Zoo shops a new Horeca and Entertainment Center has been created.
    zoo shops.jpg
    And this was the perfect opportunity to give the second Dragon kite a permanent place.
    Proud to a member to that club
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 102/Android

That looks awesome Ruud, really neat idea .
    From your fellow Dragon Club member

Thank you Downton,
    You (Dragon) rock!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 102/Android