Thread: Animal book

Animal book

Whatever happened to the book showing other people's animals in their zoo? Most people, including me took time to name their animals. Now there is no way to see what animals are in the zoo or the clever names people have given to their animals.Is there any way we could get that animal book back?

Unfortunately Bunny when we got the new zoo update we lost the ability to see other peoples animal books . You're not alone in missing this, a lot of players have voiced their wish for Playrix to bring this back. Whether this is possible or not I don't know, we can but hope .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

I sincerely hope that Township developer's read these messages requesting the zoo book and return it back into the zoo.

Really hard to understand why (apart from all other stuff that had just been taken away) we now don't have the book anymore, also.
    What Playrix did to us with the zoo is just cruel in so many ways.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 266 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 172 | Mishmash

Zoos and your friends zoos

Before all the zoos got changed you could go to a friends zoo and look at a book of all your friends animals and their names. Now that it's changed you can't do that anymore and I don't like that it was taken away. I like to see what names people came up with. It's a creativity thing. It was a simple option and I don't agree that ot was taken away and it would be great if it came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandaebner15 View Post
    Before all the zoos got changed you could go to a friends zoo and look at a book of all your friends animals and their names. Now that it's changed you can't do that anymore and I don't like that it was taken away. I like to see what names people came up with. It's a creativity thing. It was a simple option and I don't agree that ot was taken away and it would be great if it came back.
    I did that too early in the game. Well, at least until I realised that most just say "OK" to whatever pops up. But if others still do it, I'm with you on bringing it back.

Welcome to the forum Manda.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016