Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Township's 1st BIRTHDAY!

Suze
    Happy Birthday Township. Thanks for the TownCash gift, much appreciated. Awesome game :-))

Quote Originally Posted by sandssmith View Post
    Is the 'birthday gift' only for iOS and Android? I'm playing the Mac version (no Halloween update, either), and see no gift.
    (As a side question, when will the Mac version see the overall update?)
    Hi! Unfortunately, we haven't released the Halloween update for Mac. A new update for Mac will be out at the beginning of November. However, it will be different from the mobile version.

Karlia007
    I'm playing on iPad and my games been updated. I closed everything down and restarted my iPad (couple of times now!) my announcement board still shows nothing ... Rather confusing not sure what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Karlia007 View Post
    I'm playing on iPad and my games been updated. I closed everything down and restarted my iPad (couple of times now!) my announcement board still shows nothing ... Rather confusing not sure what to do
    Good morning Karlia007.

On iPad exiting the game doesn't shut it down, as it is still running in the background. Exit Township, double click your start button. All apps running in the background will display. To close them, swipe upward. Once Township is closed you can reopen it and the Event should be loaded onto your game.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Karlia007
    Yes I've been doing that sadly it's not worked. Never mind I think I've missed out!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlia007 View Post
    Yes I've been doing that sadly it's not worked. Never mind I think I've missed out!
    Would you, please, let me know if the newspaper didn't show up in your game at all? Or it did, but our gift wasn't added to your account? If so, please, send a request to our Helpdesk using the Report an Issue tab in the game and we will check your account.

Karlia007
    Newspaper didn't show up at all.