Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Township's 1st BIRTHDAY!

sandssmith
    Is the 'birthday gift' only for iOS and Android? I'm playing the Mac version (no Halloween update, either), and see no gift.
    (As a side question, when will the Mac version see the overall update?)

Quote Originally Posted by sandssmith View Post
    Is the 'birthday gift' only for iOS and Android? I'm playing the Mac version (no Halloween update, either), and see no gift.
    (As a side question, when will the Mac version see the overall update?)
    Hi Sandsmith

The forums are mainly for "mobile" Township. I really don't know if all the version got the "newspaper" with the 3 Tcash gift this morning. I have no idea either when will be the next upgrade for the Mac version.

Let's wait for Kuen. Maybe she can ask someone and get an answer for you.

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Karlia007
    I haven't got the announcement, I've closed my game and restarted and still nothing.

Pahm526
    Hi Greylady I have been playing this game for a long time but never registered in that Tim however I have always enjoyed your notes. You seem to be a very helpful person. Maybe one of these days I will see your town
    pahm526

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Township! Thanks for the gift and a wonderful game. I've never played a game this long and been eager to keep coming back. Love how the game grows and progresses. And am looking forward even now to see it for the holidays and beyond!

BTW this is a major event. There should have been something announced, celebrated on the Events Board!lol.

Miro Hetzel
    Happy Birthday to a great game and hopes for more to come. Township is an almost perfect blend of farming & city-building, and I'm really excited to see so much community and creator involvement in it. It makes me excited to keep playing. The updates are great, keep them coming please!

Also please add me if you like, MiroHetzel on facebook. Level 24 but lagging due to lack of construction materials (esp. glass!!)...

Quote Originally Posted by Pahm526 View Post
    Hi Greylady I have been playing this game for a long time but never registered in that Tim however I have always enjoyed your notes. You seem to be a very helpful person. Maybe one of these days I will see your town
    pahm526
    Hello Palm526 and welcome to the forums

Thanks you for the nice words

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

jakewalter2000@yahoo.com
    Thank you for the your one year birthday! Congrats, and Happy Birthday! ,

I do have a problem, I would love tio also buy the specials, but I've bought some supplies for the mine etc. But my money goes to bills and I am disabled, and get not a lot of money. Sorry, I seem like I'm complaining. I have no money in my bank... Aw well, thanks for listening. I LOVE THIS GAME!! I am addicted.. LOL. You guys/gals do an awesome job!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Karlia007 View Post
    I haven't got the announcement, I've closed my game and restarted and still nothing.
    Hi Karlia007

Is your game update ? On what device are you playing ?

Did you try to close your device completely and restart it ?

Graylady
    Level 69