Thread: Best time to jump?

Best time to jump?

I'm in a coop that doesnt have an active leader, elders, and only a few of us are playing. We want to create our own coop and want to know the best time to jump.
    The first leg of the race ends soon, can we jump as soon as the rewards are given and be able to get into the next leg?
    Should we forfeit the rewards and jump now?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Lolly-in game View Post
    I'm in a coop that doesnt have an active leader, elders, and only a few of us are playing. We want to create our own coop and want to know the best time to jump.
    The first leg of the race ends soon, can we jump as soon as the rewards are given and be able to get into the next leg?

TIA
    Hi Lolly-in game and welcome to the Forum. I assume by first leg of the race you mean Week One of this new Regatta season.
    Each week of a season(there are 4) is independent. So yes, you can compete in week 2 if you jump. For those playing for position on a leaderboard, the standings accumulate for a season.

If you are in a Golden League Co-op, you should go ahead and buy the Gold League decoration with your tokens.
    For when you form your new Co-op, you will be starting in Wooden League and will not have time to get back to Gold before the season ends.

If you are confident you placed either 1st or 2nd place, I would wait until Monday morning after the rewards are given out to jump and form your new Co-op. By waiting until Monday you would also get the chest rewards you earned. There may be a little tcash and ingots in your chests. I don't know how important those are to you. If you got 3rd place or lower, why not go ahead and leave today and create your new home? The 3rd place rewards are not so good.

Good luck with your new Co-op,
    Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 03-10-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

TIA
    You probably know this already Lolly, but can I just remind you to make sure that the person who leaves first and creates your new co-op has some way to communicate with at least one other person in your team, so they can let the others know the new co-op name and ID number. They can do that by being friends with one person in the game and sending them an invitation to join when the new co-op is set up, and that person can post the details in chat, or outside the game via social media. Without the ID number it can be quite difficult to find a specific co-op sometimes, especially if it has a popular name. Good luck in your new team

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Hi Lolly-in game and welcome to the Forum. I assume by first leg of the race you mean Week One of this new Regatta season.
    Each week of a season(there are 4) is independent. So yes, you can compete in week 2 if you jump. For those playing for position on a leaderboard, the standings accumulate for a season.

If you are in a Golden League Co-op, you should go ahead and buy the Gold League decoration with your tokens.
    For when you form your new Co-op, you will be starting in Wooden League and will not have time to get back to Gold before the season ends.

If you are confident you placed either 1st or 2nd place, I would wait until Monday morning after the rewards are given out to jump and form your new Co-op. By waiting until Monday you would also get the chest rewards you earned. There may be a little tcash and ingots in your chests. I don't know how important those are to you. If you got 3rd place or lower, why not go ahead and leave today and create your new home? The 3rd place rewards are not so good.

Good luck with your new Co-op,
    Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    We are currently gold league. What decorations should we buy?
    I generally don't care for decorations and remove most of those from my board.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    You probably know this already Lolly, but can I just remind you to make sure that the person who leaves first and creates your new co-op has some way to communicate with at least one other person in your team, so they can let the others know the new co-op name and ID number. They can do that by being friends with one person in the game and sending them an invitation to join when the new co-op is set up, and that person can post the details in chat, or outside the game via social media. Without the ID number it can be quite difficult to find a specific co-op sometimes, especially if it has a popular name. Good luck in your new team
    Yes. I did check into that and have made plans to make it happen. Thanks for thinking about it.

We are currently gold league. What decorations should we buy?
    I generally don't care for decorations and remove most of those from my board.
    I think what Buddy is saying is that if you or your team want any of the decorations available in the Yacht Club for this season, you should plan on buying them with tokens before you jump to your new co-op. The 5 decorations are not available in all leagues and since you will be starting over in the Wooden League (season week 2) and you might progress to Copper (entering week 3) and to Steel (entering week 4) and to Silver (after week 4), then the last decoration, the Pirate Camp, will not be available to you or your teammates. If you fail to advance each week then other decorations will not be available when the season ends.

Even if, as you say, you do not care for the decorations, it might be good to remind those jumping with you about this.

Pirate Camp - only available to Golden League players
    Pirate Playground - Silver and Golden Leagues
    Pirate Tavern - Steel and above leagues
    Legendary Captain - Copper and above leagues
    Sacred Chest - all leagues