View Poll Results: What do you think about these suggestions?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are great! Township should make them true.

4 100.00%
  • I am not sure, I'm still thinking.

0 0%
  • They are bad! Township should not consider doing them.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Greek Era", Material Ideas and New Language

"Greek Era", Material Ideas and New Language

[SIZE=2]Hello Township, I am an active member of the game and I'd like to see some updates and give some ideas about this amazing game. Here's the list:

Greek Era
    This has to do with my country, Greece. At first, I'd like to see the capital city of Greece, Athens in the Train Journey Destination, just like there are other capitals like Beijing, Moscow etc., furthermore in the badge option in the Co-Op's settings, you may add the Greek flag just like there is the German flag, UK flag etc., lastly, it would be great to add the Parthenon, which is the sign of the Ancient Greek Culture and a famous tourist attraction, add it like a decoration, just like, once again, there is the Eiffel tower or the Leaning tower of Pisa.

Material Ideas
    Well I've noticed that the materials are very hard to get sometimes and the farm with the community buildings demand a lot of those. So the first idea is already posted, the Materials Factory, we all get the idea of it but I'm expanding this idea further. The Mine is empty of ores and artifacts sometimes so why don't you add in the mines these materials randomly generated, it is a good idea in my opinion. Now for the airplane, it should act like the trains because not always can we fill all the cargo and gives us a treasure which is useless except for the gems, but it should return with materials just like the train. It needs a lot of items and needs 5 hours to return so why not?

New Language
    English is something that I love and even more I love working with it. I'm interested in translating the game in Greek, it won't be hard I guess and it's something that I would really love to do. I know both languages very well, so why not; there are a lot of Greek players I think.

To sum up, I think these ideas should be implemented on the game, especially the Parthenon which is very beautiful. I really hope you like these ideas as well and I'll have a poll.
    The poll is about the ideas because the non greek players have nothing to do with the translation.
    Thanks for reading...
    /SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Greek era has basically zero to do with me: pretty much none of these ideas would impact my game in any way. In the interest of inclusion, I would like to see the Greek flag added. I’m fairly certain I’ve seen my train go to Athens although I could be wrong.
    I’m all about the decos, so would definitely love to see the Parthenon added.

Material ideas I like on the whole. I feel like I’ve seen someone else suggest the plane should bring stuff back like the trains.

New language wouldn’t have any impact for me, so, same as your first point; in the interest of inclusion it would be nice to see it as an option.

Thank you for sharing your ideas, and welcome to the forum
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

You got my vote
    I feel like I've seen a train to go Athens too Nevada, will be keeping an eye out for it now.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 133/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

I've sent a lot of trains and I'm definitely sure that Athens hasn't been the destination of the trains.
    Thanks for the vote 😉👍

But how can I contact any developers or the game creators so I can translate the game in Greek? Does anyone know how to?
    Town Name & Level: [64] Георгий (Днепр) // George (Dnieper)
    Co-Op Name & Code: Днепр // Dnieper #K4RGGW (Language: RUS)
    Co-Op League: Golden League

Quote Originally Posted by Γιώργος Κονοβαλιώτης View Post
    I've sent a lot of trains and I'm definitely sure that Athens hasn't been the destination of the trains.
    Thanks for the vote

But how can I contact any developers or the game creators so I can translate the game in Greek? Does anyone know how to?
    You'll have to write them trough the Help and Support section in the game. See here more detailed steps. The last option is "Your Ideas and Suggestions", you can use that one.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm not impatient but I'd like to know how long it takes to get the reply?
    -----
    Oh, and please people read this and give your vote 😉👍

Quote Originally Posted by Γιώργος Κονοβαλιώτης View Post
    Oh, and please people read this and give your vote 😉👍
    I'm not one to vote on a multiple item listing when I have mixed opinions.

Location additions? Sure.
    Materials factory? Nope. Been addressed so many times and pretty much nixed every time.
    Plane materials? Don't care....give me a way to speed it up, even if only with a booster.
    Language? I speak English and American. Maybe a little bit of Spanish. This doesn't affect me, but as Nevada said, I'd vote for inclusion.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

The "Materials Factory" could work like the Candy Factory. The harder the item the more time to produce it. The plane should act like the trains because the chest, when we fill all the cargo needed, gives trash. It's rare to get something useful, expect the gem of course.
    You may have mixed opinions and it's of course accepted and as for the Language that is clearly related to all the Greek Players so no one should be negative about it. You can vote selecting the second option "I'm not sure". Re-evaluate the whole thing though, I don't believe it's easy to build community buildings when they need tons of materials and the train need 4-5 hours, the plane gives nothing at all, what's the result? No progress. I am almost level 50 and my population is under 4,000 people. And I have build 10 community buildings and I can't finish them, I finish nearly 1 or 2 in two weeks and I work as hell... And the Mine should also provide those Materials like the Museum Artifacts, spread all over like the ores etc. I can't believe that you are totally negative about this, but in the end it's your opinion my friend just think about most players who struggle. So do I, I am struggling and I believe most of us want our game to be easier. Peace...

P.S.: English and American is the same, expect some differences in accent and words like Colour-Color. It's basically just English (BrEng and AmEng).
    Last edited by Γιώργος Κονοβαλιώτης; 03-16-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Being a Scot who grew up in the US and now lives in London, that was an attempt at humour (or humor or Χιούμορ, whichever you prefer).

I remember being level 50. I remember the complaints that I had too many of one building material and not enough of others. I remember the desperate desire to speed up factories, but also trains and, oh my god, then came the ISLANDS! What to upgrade!? What to set aside for future days!?

But the best thing about wisdom is that, if properly presented, you get the opportunity to pass along. I'm level 115 now (and just realised I need to update my signature...AGAIN...) and have but a few remaining zoo enclosures (and the possible new community building and enclosures in the next update) and I miss the hectic nature of creating a balance to complete these items. Now, I am left with the monotony of making sure that there is enough sugar and syrup and cream and cheese and butter to be a leader (albeit a co-leader) in my co-op who is able to assist everyone else instead of just the mere few lower level players (and considerate higher level players who offer easier items to allow you build up letters/clovers). On to the wisdom: As was once said to me (perhaps not in exact words), enjoy it while you can. It gets worse.

Keep in mind that you could make every plane, train and ship give you t-cash, paint, hammers AND nails along with museum artefacts and so many other things, but it will never be enough for some. All I can say is don't expect too much.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    I remember being level 50. I remember the complaints that I had too many of one building material and not enough of others. I remember the desperate desire to speed up factories, but also trains and, oh my god, then came the ISLANDS! What to upgrade!? What to set aside for future days!? ...
    LOL, so true!

Excellent post / description (the whole thing).