Thread: Zoo expansions

Zoo expansions

Need more expansions for the zoo. Have unlocked all enclosures but have no room for the last five. Only need 25 more animals to complete the zoo. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Slmatthews1949 View Post
    Need more expansions for the zoo. Have unlocked all enclosures but have no room for the last five. Only need 25 more animals to complete the zoo. Very frustrating.
    Hi Slmatthews, I'd love to see your zoo. I'm just curious Is it mostly decor? I'm just trying to think ahead. I have plenty of expansions left right now but I don't want to paint myself into a corner with the perfect lovely set up and no room for enclosures. Thanks!!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 98
    Platform: iPhone

I believe there are 130...something? plots of land in the zoo and 45 enclosures. Each enclosure completely fills one plot. So that should give you a rough idea of what proportion of the space is ultimately occupied by animals and what is 'spare' for decor (including paths and road, obvs). That said, you'll probably expand the land in the zoo much faster than you'll build the enclosures, so there's no reason not to use more of it for pretty things while you wait for building materials, especially if your town isn't fully opened up yet and so is pressed for space.

Lots of room for all the enclosures my zoo is finished check it out. I have water ways and several decorative areas including a Chinese theme area.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

2F2A2104-1E9E-44E3-B862-B8798C681101.jpg

I’ve planned out my areas, and then laid out 3x3 squares for each enclosure I don’t yet have. Not exactly where they’re going to go, because I have about 4 more expansions to open before I start actually placing stuff, then several more after that to fully open, but at least now I can see what space I have got compared to what enclosures are still waiting to be built.
    Last edited by Nevada; 03-08-2019 at 06:10 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”It’s been a long December and there’s reason to believe,
    Maybe this year will be better than the last”

Quote Originally Posted by barbguinn View Post
    Lots of room for all the enclosures my zoo is finished check it out. I have water ways and several decorative areas including a Chinese theme area.
    Guinn, I love your zoo; especially the area around Nessie! My Zoo is mostly waterways with just a few paths. I got the idea when they offered the wildlife reserve decoration during the Jungle Season Regatta. You're welcome to check it out!
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Quote Originally Posted by Slmatthews1949 View Post
    Really curious to see your zoo Slmatthews!
    So you need at least 5 expansions to place your new enclosures. Noticing the 'rhythm' of how often a new expansion is available in new updates it will take some time till you get the space you so desperately want to have.
    If you share your Townname/Coopname/Coopcode there will be enough forum colleagues who like to give you some advice. With a small redesign you must be able to get these five enclosures sooner then you get those five expansions
    It is wiser to light a candle than to complain about the darkness - Lao Tse
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 117/Android