Thread: Level 3733

Level 3733

This level 3733 is titled as a Hard Level’.
    In actual fact, this level is Atomic Hard.

It took all day to get through, 31 lives lost.........

Drats!
    Just finished level 3750........
    Now stuck with the Peanut Levels (Treasure Chest).............
    Sigh
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 03-08-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Thanks for the warning. I'm on 3726. Do they really add 15 new levels a week like I read somewhere? So will there be 3765 by the time Rachel is here?

Quote Originally Posted by BudLCuber View Post
    Thanks for the warning. I'm on 3726. Do they really add 15 new levels a week like I read somewhere? So will there be 3765 by the time Rachel is here?
    Generally about 30 levels every week........I think.............not to be sure.

Lots of players ‘save’ these levels for the comps, because then you get Aquatasks, Aqua Splash, and that Seahorse creature....
    A triple bonus!

If, like me, you power through these regular game levels, then along comes the comp.......well, you only have the Treasure Chest(s) to play.......NO Aqua Splash, no Seahorse......all you have is Aquatasks, that’s it.

So you struggle along making few coins and fewer boosters whilst others are racing away on the leaderboard.
    But it’s still fun to play, even with fewer benefits.

Next time, I might just not play the regular levels and just wait for the comps then use them up then.

It’s worth noting that for the comps there are always ‘new’ winners, I’ve never seen a same same player win consecutively, which is good, as it spreads the wealth across the field of players.

It’s all about LUCK and TIMING.......
    I have won on 3 or 4 separate occasions, but that was spread other a period of several weeks.
    It’s all fun!