Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20.10 New Update (Kindle)

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Smith Herman View Post
    I still can not update on my Kindle. I have looked on Amazon and can't find an update link. Any suggestions? I can't get on any of my friend's farms.
    Hello Misty and welcome to the forums

Have you tried to download the game from Amazon ? Did you get some error message ?

I am not on Kindle so I don't know if there is a specific button to click to upgrade a game.

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Misty. On page 1 of this thread, Graylady gives the steps to get the update - which was provided by one of our Forum members who is a Kindle user.

At your Amazon store, you need to do "search" for the Township update, I believe. Please read her instructions above and see if that will help you find the update.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Katie Repik
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty Smith Herman View Post
    I still can not update on my Kindle. I have looked on Amazon and can't find an update link. Any suggestions? I can't get on any of my friend's farms.
    Hi, go to app store, find the Township app, where the button usually says "purchase" it should say "update". Click on it, and your download should load.

Kristibless
    *You can cancel running changes to an active building in the Edit mode. Building your town got more user-friendly!
    - Taken from Kuen's post at the beginning of this thread.
    I copied the above listing from the first post in this thread from Kuen regarding what was included in the Halloween update. (Since it was a very long post, I didn't want to post the entire thing again.) Can anyone explain what this means? I don't understand what this means. Any ideas? Sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't figure out what this refers to.

By the way, I think this update is fantastic!!! I love all the Halloween decorations, the new products, the lower market prices, the category tags in the Decorations Store, being able to choose your building and train upgrades, etc., etc....

And I'm especially happy that I'm finally receiving Clovers for helping fill other players Trains, I even had someone fill one of my Train cars today for the very first time! (I have to admit, I didn't ever think they would fix that for me.)

Kristi, Illinois - USA
    Level 62
    Android (Kindle) / No Facebook

Hi Kristi

It is not very clear what they mean by that. The only "running" change we have in Edit mode is moving or turning buildings. Guess they are referring to the red X which cancel what you were doing.

Graylady
    Level 69
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hi Kristi. I asked the same question, shortly after iOS got the update, here is a cut and paste of it:

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Kuen.

I have no new buildings yet available to me in this update (I am all built out). Can you explain how the following will work when I do get to build again:

* You can cancel running changes to an active building in the Edit mode. Building your town got more user-friendly

Thanks!

Kuen
    Hey Nana! We have added an X sign in the Edit Mode. Now you can cancel the action you perform with any building.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Rick McEntire
    I don't have any running changes. Except for the nose and mouth, I'm too old to run.

sparklinbluz
    Since the update I can't move things in edit mode only rotate. How can I fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinbluz View Post
    Since the update I can't move things in edit mode only rotate. How can I fix it?
    Hi spark and welcome

In edit mode, to move thing around you have to click and drag the house to the new place.

Graylady
    Level 70