Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: 05.03 The Pirate Season is LIVE: Relay Tasks Guide

  1. #21
    I dont remember seeing the relay tasks remaining on the " tasks available" board previously. They used to go down to the "who is doing what" section leaving the board available for new tasks. I remember communicating to a team member that I was nearly finished and to be on the alert for it to pop back up. That was a much better system and I certainly hope they go back to it. We need all the task opportunities we can get, not a finger-pointing system that says "THIS teammate is clogging up the board doing a relay task" I plan to dump them every chance I get till the system changes.

  2. #22
    I am sorry but the truth is I see the special tasks 11 train 130 when we can do 12 train 135 and well take the same amount of time . Why would we do this. I don't understand why that's special.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Brady View Post
    I am sorry but the truth is I see the special tasks 11 train 130 when we can do 12 train 135 and well take the same amount of time . Why would we do this. I don't understand why that's special.
    If you read the blurb on page 1 of this thread, Shannon, you'll see that yes, the first person to take a leg of the task only gets 130 points. But the next person to do it gets 135, the next 140, and everybody who does it after that gets 145. For doing the same task.

    That's why you do it. So long as more than 3 people take a leg, the points work out as more than 135 each, on average.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

  4. #24

    irene

    Bonjour à vous tous

  5. #25
    Actually you can dump a relay task after all your members have completed it. I did that as soon as our last person finished the task. And we didn’t lose the points from it. So the OP is incorrect on this point. (Thankfully! It would be unfair if the task just sat there after everyone who wanted to complete it had).

  6. #26
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Sue View Post
    Actually you can dump a relay task after all your members have completed it. I did that as soon as our last person finished the task. And we didn’t lose the points from it. So the OP is incorrect on this point. (Thankfully! It would be unfair if the task just sat there after everyone who wanted to complete it had).
    To which op are you referring? I’ve just re-read this whole thread looking for anyone saying you can’t dump a relay once it’s complete, and I don’t see such statement anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rita View Post
    Relay tasks are the worse thing they have done w/regatta..4~5 of these taking up space on the screen, and they are never quick tasks. All I see these tasks doing is causing issues because there could be 3 to 5 more tasks taking their place..has done nothing but slow down our regatta especially if you get someone that isn’t quick at completing tasks. Today we have 4 of them on task screen..not one of them worth 135pts to start. I believe they should all be deleted to allow room for tasks..one solution to the problem would be to move them below when taken..they clog up the task screen!
    Apologies, I posted right after you yet somehow missed this.

    Every relay starts at 130. Once the first person completes it it shows for 135. Once the second person completes it’s 140. Everyone after that gets it for 145 points.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

    ”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

  7. #27
    We want to boot someone doing a relay task. Will it dump the relay?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    I dont remember seeing the relay tasks remaining on the " tasks available" board previously. They used to go down to the "who is doing what" section leaving the board available for new tasks. I remember communicating to a team member that I was nearly finished and to be on the alert for it to pop back up. That was a much better system and I certainly hope they go back to it. We need all the task opportunities we can get, not a finger-pointing system that says "THIS teammate is clogging up the board doing a relay task" I plan to dump them every chance I get till the system changes.
    No, if I remember correctly, relay tasks always remained on the main task board even while they were being worked on. The only tasks that moved to the "who's doing what" section were regular non-relay tasks.

    Think about it for a moment, if you removed the relay from the main board until the leg was finished, then you'd have to put it back on the main board for the next player to take. But what if there is no room, that because you moved it, all 12 slots were now filled with other tasks. What do you do then? Wait for someone to dump something to make room? Have the game automatically dump something to make room? Neither of those are reasonable solutions.

    So it was the way it is now when relays were first introduced and will probably not change unless they implement a completely new "Relay Task Section" of the task board, apart from the regular 12 tasks.

  9. #29
    Acabó de comprar 50 billetes y me dice que la tarjeta fue rechazada y reviso mí estado del banco y si han debitado el valor de mí cuenta bancaria.😡 necesito que corrijan este error

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabel Ortega View Post
    He finished buying 50 bills and he tells me that the card was rejected and I check my bank status and if they have debited the value of my bank account. I need you to correct this error
    Hi Anabel,

    For any issues you encounter regarding payment, you will have first to contact your app store, where you downloaded the app from (Google Play, App Store, Amazon, etc), since the purchases are not made directly with Playrix. Your app provider should be able to take a look at your account and payment data, and rectify the problem.

    Para cualquier problema con el pago, primero deberá ponerse en contacto con su tienda de aplicaciones, donde descargó la aplicación (Google Play, App Store, Amazon, etc.), ya que las compras no se realizan directamente con Playrix. Su proveedor de aplicaciones debería poder echar un vistazo a su cuenta y los datos de pago, y rectificar el problema.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •