Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.03 The Pirate Season is LIVE: Relay Tasks Guide

Cilla

I just don't understand why the tasks are hard on the players who haven't really got to a very high level.. and why can't we do something about the factory's cost to build/purchase to expand our towns. You want us to pay out 450,000 in coins for 1 factory but I know I have about give up on getting past the hotdog factory. I am not able to save the coins when we're charged for seed. If you're going to charge for seeds and the price for factory's are so high I'm not sure if I will be fighting the battle with zoo and town.

So just to confirm my understanding - if you have three or less people in your coop - then the relay tasks are essentially pointless? Because they will never be able to be completed at the maximum points?

Person 1 completes task at 130 points
    Person 2 completes task at 135 points
    Person 3 completes task at 140 points

No one else can then complete the task, essentially making it the same as if three people had completed 135 tasks all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by zzzbed3001 View Post
    No one else can then complete the task, essentially making it the same as if three people had completed 135 tasks all at the same time.
    Hi there!
    You are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Hull View Post
    We have a task that is grayed out. What does that mean?
    Kindly contact our CS team directly from the game. They'll be happy to help you out. Please refer to this thread to learn how to contact our CS team.

Regards,
    Anna

May be a really dumb question (or not?) As a co-op, can we share products with a member working the relay for those items to count towards the relay? (E.g.: member working on 127 trees; they grow their own but not quite enough. Can that player put out a product request to receive the, say, 7 more they need to satisfy the task?
    *I guess same question would apply to regular relay tasks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RSKruse View Post
    May be a really dumb question (or not?) As a co-op, can we share products with a member working the relay for those items to count towards the relay? (E.g.: member working on 127 trees; they grow their own but not quite enough. Can that player put out a product request to receive the, say, 7 more they need to satisfy the task?
    No. Each task is different but generally you must "Grow it yourself", "Produce it in your factory yourself", "Mine it yourself", etc. You cannot get credit for an item by buying it from the dealer, getting in from co-op requests, buying it in the market, or winning it in the House of Luck.

Sorry,

Quote Originally Posted by RSKruse View Post
    For a crop task, the player has to collect te product from their fields so, no, you cannot help them for that task. That is why the player can not buy the crop in his market either. For a production task you can help the player by giving him the basice product needed to produce the good. Like the ingots task we have this season. You could fill a chat request for ore to help the other player fill his foundry.
    Last edited by Nevada; 03-05-2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Added a “not” ;)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Hull View Post
    We have a task that is grayed out. What does that mean?

Could mean that you & maybe others teammates are not at that level yet.
    (ie: it is for a factory item that is available for players level 90+ & your only level 75)

If you could take a screenshot & post it in your op it would help to see what you are talking about.
    Does it look something like this:

IMG_20190305_172312_666.jpg

If so...then I believe this a system problem. I believe somewhere in the forum was a post about it and you'll need to file a ticket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like that once the relay task has been started it cannot be dumped by anyone else. I made this mistake when they first came out...did my part & though 'oh...i'm done i'll delete it off the board' not considering it would wipe it out for everyone.

Yes...a Homer moment.

Also like that it shows who is working on it.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 03-05-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Relay tasks are useless for those of us who prefer to race regata by ourselves therefore has no other members at the coop !!!

Quote Originally Posted by czbikerchick View Post
    Relay tasks are useless for those of us who prefer to race regata by ourselves therefore has no other members at the coop !!!
    Probably true as single player co-ops really need to do all 135s to win. But for a more relaxed player, they are still worth 130 points, the lower bound for what most relaxed players will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Relay tasks spotted so far:

11 trains
    7 smelt ingots
    4 planes
    15 watermelons
    25 helicopters
    12 olives
    10 coconuts
    8 lamps
    131 cacao
    58 ore
    10 quilts
    27 bacon
    8 zoo
    137 potato
    21 feathers
    13 burgers
    15 tacos
    23 grapes
    Thank-you!
    Johnalex Zarco

Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    Forum member since September 2016
    My Facebook
    Red Lion Stories
    News about my Towns
    Nature Pictures - FacebookCars of All Kinds - Facebook
    Weekly Scriptures - Facebook

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV