Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.03 The Pirate Season is LIVE: Relay Tasks Guide

05.03 The Pirate Season is LIVE: Relay Tasks Guide

Howdy, Sailors!

Have you already hopped into the hunt for the treasures of legendary pirates? Relay tasks are back on this season — here are some tips to remind you how they work and highlight the changes that have been introduced:

• Relay tasks are available to all Co-ops. However, a Co-op should have at least four members to benefit from relay tasks 👑
    • The first three times relay tasks are completed, the number of points your Co-op gets increases: 1) 130 ▶ 135; 2) 135 ▶ 140; 3) 140 ▶ 145. After that, the points are capped at 145, but other Co-op members can still pick them for a bigger score for the team 🎲
    • Each Co-op member can only take the relay task once ✅
    • The countdown is the same for everyone. It begins when the first player starts the task. Complete it as fast as you can to make sure other teammates get it on time ⏱
    • You can reserve relay tasks when no one is on them ⏳
    • The relay task stays on board while it’s being completed, with the avatar of the player on it 🎭
    • Relay tasks stay on the board until they time out even if all Co-op members have completed it ⏰
    • Leaders, Co-leaders and Elders can dump relay tasks only when they’re not picked by any teammate 🌞
    • Relay tasks can be dumped also by the players working on them. In this case, dumping removes them from the board and ends the relay as well 🌻
    • NEW! Community-requested feature: if you try dumping the task, you will now see the list of your fellow Co-op members who can still complete it to win more regatta points for your team 💪
    • If a player fails to complete his/her ‘leg’ the task disappears from the board for the whole team 🌪
    • Your team can complete as many relay tasks as you wish during the race 💕
    • The max amount of all tasks for the whole race is still determined by the league your Co-op is currently in 🏅

If you have any questions left, don’t hesitate to share them in the comments 😻👇

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 04-01-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Only 2 New decos available...

Relay tasks are the worse thing they have done w/regatta..4~5 of these taking up space on the screen, and they are never quick tasks. All I see these tasks doing is causing issues because there could be 3 to 5 more tasks taking their place..has done nothing but slow down our regatta especially if you get someone that isn’t quick at completing tasks. Today we have 4 of them on task screen..not one of them worth 135pts to start. I believe they should all be deleted to allow room for tasks..one solution to the problem would be to move them below when taken..they clog up the task screen!

Relay tasks spotted so far:

11 trains
    7 smelt ingots
    4 planes
    15 watermelons
    25 helicopters
    12 olives
    10 coconuts
    8 lamps
    131 cacao
    58 ore
    10 quilts
    27 bacon
    11 zoo
    137 potato
    21 feathers
    13 burgers
    15 tacos
    23 grapes
    13 Grape Fizz
    10 Popsicles
    13 Puffed Rice
    9 Quiche
    Last edited by Nevada; 03-11-2019 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Corrected zoo, added tasks
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

We have a task that is grayed out. What does that mean?

Can we dump relay tasks if no one has taken it yet?

Just to confirm. Does the relay task count toward the number of individual tasks one can complete. If i am allowed 9 for example and did the relay task it would be one of the 9....or are they extra?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Can we dump relay tasks if no one has taken it yet?
    yes. esp in a coop with less than 4 racers.
    then it is like dumping any other task.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlalala View Post
    Just to confirm. Does the relay task count toward the number of individual tasks one can complete. If i am allowed 9 for example and did the relay task it would be one of the 9....or are they extra?
    it would be one of the 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Rita View Post
    Relay tasks are the worse thing they have done w/regathta..4~5 of these taking up space on the screen, and they are never quick tasks. All I see these tasks doing is causing issues because there could be 3 to 5 more tasks taking their place..has done nothing but slow down our regatta especially if you get someone that isn’t quick at completing tasks. Today we have 4 of them on task screen..not one of them worth 135pts to start. I believe they should all be deleted to allow room for tasks..one solution to the problem would be to move them below when taken..they clog up the task screen!
    You can dump the ones you don’t like or even all of them.