Thread: I think Fishdom has run out of gold tickets.

I think Fishdom has run out of gold tickets.

Gold ticket complaint again. On 11/16/18 I had 11 gold tickets. On 12/18/18 I had 16 and today (3/5/19) I only have 18. That is only 6 gold tickets in 4 months. I have 571 Bronze and 181 silver. I have won many levels since Dec. and opened many chests with lots of free play time awarded – but only 2 gold tickets. I really want some of the unique fish that require gold tickets since the others do not carry enough beauty points and would take up a fish slot in my tank. I am one star away from opening the USA tank and really would love the Elvis fish for that. Seems when this all started it was easier to earn gold tickets . I have bought the Shoichi fish (45 gold) Electrone fish, (40 gold) and Nefertari fish (50 gold) for a total of 135 gold – but they just do not seem to be adding up the past few months. Maybe Fishdom has run out of gold tickets. ??

Hi are you able to do the current tidal task? That will give you five gold tickets. Do you do the sections with Herman and get to the end? They seem to be good for five gold tickets as well. Hope you get Elvis!

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi are you able to do the current tidal task? That will give you five gold tickets. Do you do the sections with Herman and get to the end? They seem to be good for five gold tickets as well. Hope you get Elvis!
    Yawn,
    Getting gold vouchers from Fishdom is like growing a beard, takes forever!

There are chest stacks that come every Monday and Friday that you open by beating 2 then 8 then 10 levels. The last chest in each of these stacks always has 4 or 5 gold vouchers inside.

The problem I’ve found with winning all 20 of those levels Kyamo, is that the farther along you are in this game, the harder the levels are, and it’s hard to get through those in the time alotted. And if you have a regular job or family, playing every spare moment is not possible. It would be nice to have some other options.

Vouchers cut out of the ruby/emerald club contests

Now all you get if you win top score in the pearl/lightning bolts contest are diamonds (not very many) instead of vouchers/bombs/lightning etc. This clearly speaks to the tech's inabilities in keeping up with the growth and upgrading.