Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: relaytask 135 points?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Nonna View Post
    How many relay tasks are allowed on the board at once?
    Someone posted their observations over HERE. Not official but based on what they've seen.

As a solo player I was wondering if I can do the same task over n over...or if it's once only for each member...if so, it's not worth keeping coz I'd just be 5 points down

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    As a solo player I was wondering if I can do the same task over n over...or if it's once only for each member...if so, it's not worth keeping coz I'd just be 5 points down
    You can't do a relay task more than once, it can be completed only once per player. So for a solo player, the relays can only give 130 points.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Exactly...Thx for confirming that Dread

We have 12 racers and have had a max of three relays. 2 (train and plane) are there for the entire race and 1 ore mining has a 1 to 2 day time limit. When it expired another popped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyderville View Post
    We have 12 racers and have had a max of three relays. 2 (train and plane) are there for the entire race and 1 ore mining has a 1 to 2 day time limit. When it expired another popped up.
    Aren't you dumping tasks you don't want? If you're co-op don't want to do a certain relay task of any task dump it off the board straight away. Most teams have to dump hundreds of tasks to get decent ones each regatta

Our members on our team like trains and planes even though they take longer. We have many people who work. So they get on in the morning, check at lunch and finish up at night. Our goals do not include being competative in the global 200, just to have fun and help😁

Once the relay task is completed by all our players, in the past we have deleted the task before it timed out but it remained a counted task on our list. But now I see in the relay task guide that the task remains on the board until it times out? Is this something new? Clarification on this would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    Once the relay task is completed by all our players, in the past we have deleted the task before it timed out but it remained a counted task on our list. But now I see in the relay task guide that the task remains on the board until it times out? Is this something new? Clarification on this would be great.
    Once completed a relay task stay on the board until you dump it or it's time is up. Nothing changed. We dumped ours right away to have a new one as soon as possible.