Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Confused about this pic and some comments: I thought yachtclub only contains new deco....?
    Well, technically the Yacht Club contain "Seasons Decorations". So far there have been 16 seasons, all unique so every deco in the yacht club was "new". Pirate Season is the first to be repeated, originally in August of 2017 so some of the decos in the yacht club will be repeats from that first season. Some people will be happy since they either were not here the first time around or they didn't have enough tokens to buy stuff they wanted. It also looks like 1 or 2 of the decos in the preview picture are "new" this time around.

    ETA: The cow pirate captain, the octopus chest, and the ship/tavern are repeats. The "pirate island" and the "pirate kiddie playland" are new. Since there are only 5 decos per season, I don't think the parrot will be part of it. Of course, there could be something we don't see available as a "special sale" during the season.
    Last edited by cdosr; 03-04-2019 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Added Stuff

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Confused about this pic and some comments: I thought yachtclub only contains new deco....?
    Yes that is correct but there was a pirate themed mini that offered some of the decorations would have to check wiki for date
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I am going to totally ignore you said....relays...
    I sometimes have bad dreams about relay tasks. But the real nightmares are "Mystery Relays" where it's a relay that you don't know what the task is. In my nightmares, I always get the "Silk Leg"

  4. #14
    Thank you, Playrix.!

    It is now much easier to track the team's progress in a relay task. If you try to dump a relay, you'll get a warning popup with a list of the team members who could do the task and those who completed it will have a checkmark. No more post-it notes or spreadsheets!

    Thanks for adding this and for taking the constructive comments from the forum after relays were first introduced.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Thank you, Playrix.!

    It is now much easier to track the team's progress in a relay task. If you try to dump a relay, you'll get a warning popup with a list of the team members who could do the task and those who completed it will have a checkmark. No more post-it notes or spreadsheets!

    Thanks for adding this and for taking the constructive comments from the forum after relays were first introduced.
    Oo, does that mean you have to almost dump the thing every time you want to check on progress?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Oo, does that mean you have to almost dump the thing every time you want to check on progress?
    Yes and no. Our team adds a relay indicator and a yes / no / done to their town name so I'd use this warning as a last minute check to make sure everyone is done or issue a reminder. But yes, there is the possibility of prematurely trashing a perfectly good relay. Would I prefer a "status" button somewhere, sure. But it is nice that they took our feedback and did something positive with it.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Yes and no. Our team adds a relay indicator and a yes / no / done to their town name so I'd use this warning as a last minute check to make sure everyone is done or issue a reminder. But yes, there is the possibility of prematurely trashing a perfectly good relay. Would I prefer a "status" button somewhere, sure. But it is nice that they took our feedback and did something positive with it.
    Hmm, okay, thanks for the info Charlie. I'm gonna say I'm very pleased too, though a status button would've had me delighted. Still, "very pleased" is still a good thing to be.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

  8. #18
    Yay I love these. Some beachfront property has just opened up in my town. Pirates will be claiming it shortly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Arrgh
    Lol was that intentional?
    πŸ™ˆ Town: Philippolis πŸ™ˆ
    🌴 Level: 75 🌴
    πŸ™‰ Zoo Animals: 120 πŸ™‰
    🏞 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d) 🏞
    πŸ™Š Platform: Android πŸ™Š

  9. #19
    Wow! First time I've seen repeats in the yacht club. Am I remembering that correctly? I already have the first three. I'm trying to remember if I got them in a previous yacht club... does this mean the seasonal yacht club decorations will now all start to be repeats?
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

  10. #20
    Oops. I guess I didn't have the legendary captain, just the sacred chest and the pirate tavern. I have a little marina, so I love new boat decor. I wish the legendary captain was a water based decor! Boo.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •