Thread: Filling Zoo Orders for Others

Filling Zoo Orders for Others

First of all, I really like the new Zoo update! It is making me re-engage with my Zoo when I had pretty much stopped playing it altogether.

However, it would be really helpful if we could use other player's Zoo Info Boards to see what they are requesting before having to load not only their town but their zoo too. Additionally, I think it would be even better if we could actually fill other people's zoo orders from the Info Board and not necessarily have to load their zoo at all. I just feel like it slows the game down to have to load both a town and then a zoo for every player you might want to help. Especially if you have to leave their town, collect product and then enter both the town and then the zoo AGAIN!

For what it’s worth, some have said they like having a reason to visit other people’s zoos. There wasn’t much reason to do that before.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 99
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9
    iOS

I like this idea, but not as much for other people zoos, but for my own. I'd very much like to be able to fill orders straight from the order board, when i check what they are, without having to go in the zoo each time.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I like this idea, but not as much for other people zoos, but for my own. I'd very much like to be able to fill orders straight from the order board, when i check what they are, without having to go in the zoo each time.
    This.

I really do prefer the new zoo set-up. Never bothered with the old style zoo. I often go into my zoo to see what’s happening with expansions, plot stuff out etc.
    When I’m filling orders, I just want to fill orders, not faff around in and out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

The only reason I go to my zoo now is if I'm filling orders. The only reason for filling zoo orders is a zoo task in regatta.

Since the new zoo, I have collected 7 complete families (from scratch without trying) which means my zoo is finished.

I still have to buy four enclosures but that's about as fun as waiting for a thousand bricks to fall off a train can be.

I appreciate that it's reawakened the zoo for many, it was too slow before, but for me it has shut it. I wonder how bored the reawakened players will be this time next year?