Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The door should swing both ways

The door should swing both ways

I'm a solo co-op, I cannot request. I'm happy to help my friends n others when I can. However, whilst I'm very grateful to those that help me, I find the majority don't. I appreciate balloons n the bonuses they provide, but would appreciate help more. I'm not on facebook, so am limited to 51 friends...I don't like unfriending, coz I don't like being unfriended myself, but if others are more helpful it becomes an issue I've had to address now n then. Guys, the door swings both ways as a real friendship should.

Hillbillyville (hbv)
    Global Union
    Level 105
    Kindle fire
    Uk

Mesa az
    Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    I'm a solo co-op, I cannot request. I'm happy to help my friends n others when I can. However, whilst I'm very grateful to those that help me, I find the majority don't. I appreciate balloons n the bonuses they provide, but would appreciate help more. I'm not on facebook, so am limited to 51 friends...I don't like unfriending, coz I don't like being unfriended myself, but if others are more helpful it becomes an issue I've had to address now n then. Guys, the door swings both ways as a real friendship should.

Hillbillyville (hbv)
    Global Union
    Level 105
    Kindle fire
    Uk
    Well put! And I agree! But I noticed alot of moochers on the game I have removed alot oh players for that reason and left alot of co-op for that.
    Well put 👍

I do not help people all the time. I am not active enough, and most people need things I don't have. Not everyone is a moocher simply because they don't help you. No one is required to help you, and most people reserve their supplies to help people in their co-op. If you want more help, consider joining a co-op with other people in it.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Mesa az
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    I do not help people all the time. I am not active enough, and most people need things I don't have. Not everyone is a moocher simply because they don't help you. No one is required to help you, and most people reserve their supplies to help people in their co-op. If you want more help, consider joining a co-op with other people in it.
    Most I delt with are most were from the co op I was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa az View Post
    Most I delt with are most were from the co op I was in.
    Yes, but the OP is in a solo co-op. If s/he is waiting for the other members to help (there are none), he/she will be waiting a very long time lol. My co-op members help, but not always are they on, and they may not have what I need. I also know that there are other members of our coop they may be helping so I don't think it is fair to kick someone just because they never seem to help you
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Thx Mesa, I'm pleased I'm not the only one that's had to make hard decisions. Thx for ur comment Johnalex...it's not a case of poor little me, or not coping, my co-op is doing ok. It's simply an appeal for reciprocation. I am aware there are givers n takers in this game (n the real world) but feel that friends should be happy to be both.

I would recommend two things.

One, unfriend the players who have not helped you in quite awhile. You can always refriend them if you change your mind.

Two, join a coop with several players, or invite players to your coop. One of the advantages of coop is that you can chat with your teammates. You can ask them if they have a certain product before requesting it or flagging it for help. You can also tell your teammates what you will need for your next plane so they can be prepared to help.

Thx Me Me Big Boy ( love the name ) I started playing this game leading my own team, which was great..they're doing well too, but i'm quite competitive n unfortunately/fortunately have found I do better alone, so far..a little more help from my friends would be appreciated. I do have a few reliable friends which I appreciate, but the majority receive more than they give, as I said, I don't like to unfriend if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Thx Me Me Big Boy ( love the name ) I started playing this game leading my own team, which was great..they're doing well too, but i'm quite competitive n unfortunately/fortunately have found I do better alone, so far..a little more help from my friends would be appreciated. I do have a few reliable friends which I appreciate, but the majority receive more than they give, as I said, I don't like to unfriend if possible.
    There's an interesting thread here about friends. You might want to give it a look.

Hi Bess, many Thx...yes, that's interesting...gonna practise my math now