Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gender issues Zoo babies are fixed!

Thank you Anna and your Devs for fixing the issue with the switched gender of the animal babies!
    IMG_20190321_223738.jpg IMG_20190321_223659.jpg
    Before last update the dark baby Fox was shown in the enclosure instead of the light (Floris).
    This switch happened to every baby couple where the female baby was positioned on the left side of the family page in the Zoo book.

So now this is fixed it is time for me to click on that last card and complete the Phenix family!
    Thumbs up!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Good to know, thanks Ruud!
    for a while already, I call them animalname-Dad and --Mom and -kid1 and -2, always on the safe side

now, please tell us what "Woestunvossen" means?!?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ... now, please tell us what "Woestunvossen" means?!?
    Fenix foxes live in the Desert so that is why we call them Desert foxes or in Dutch: Woestijnvossen.
    With their big ears they can regulate their temperature management (Oder ist es vielleicht ein Wifi-Verstärker?)
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 03-29-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Typos and very thirsty

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Fenix foxes live in the Dessert so that is why we call them Dessert foxes or in Dutch: Woestijnvossen.
    With their big aers they can regulate their mister management (Oder ist es vielleicht ein WLAN-Verstärker?)
    Dessert instead of Desert is one of my favo(u)rite typos.

Why do you write "Woestijnvossen" instead of what is shown in the game?

And your last sentence... sorry, pardon, what? aers, Mister management, WLAN??

Just fixxxxed it
    But that U u c = IJ !

Just fixxxxed it
    awww!

But that U u c = IJ !
    But these last sentences of yours, yanno...

The 'U' you see is an 'IJ'

We call it a long 'EI' and the 'EI' you know in German language we call a short 'EI'.
    It is not the same as Y btw
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 03-22-2019 at 10:15 PM.

The 'U' you see is an 'IJ'

We call it a long 'EI' and the 'EI' you know in German language we call a short 'EI'.
    It is not the same as Y btw
    oh IC, that referred to the W-word-question! and additionally, I am not a fan of English one-letter-abbreviations, as I learned the language differently, not phonetically (also "u r"... grusel!), and so I rarely "get them". Difficult enough with the foreign language here

And yes, I see it now. Didn't make the pic big enough, sorry (but too lazy to go back and change it everywhere).

I thought it referred to the question about the last sentence. I see that it was ears, not aers (another thing not to "see" a harmless letter-switching in a foreign language word), but the rest? ok, last attempt now, before i give up: what is mister management, I don't get a relation to Wifi either, and in general, what does that sentence mean, pls?
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-22-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Lost in translation, never happened before *g*
    I thought (and that is how I googled the word) their big ears could regulate their water household or moisture (according to Google).but maybe temperature regulation is more clear.
    And explaining a joke says much about the joke. So big ears used as radar...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

...their big ears could regulate their water household or moisture (according to Google).but maybe temperature regulation is more clear.
    And explaining a joke says much about the joke. So big ears used as radar...
    ooh, moisture! I think temperature and radar and WiFi are different from each other and from water, lol, in any case you're right about explaining a joke; or maybe I was just not enough techie for your bandwidth of "tech" words!