Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Emulators] Cannot build, cannot access Regatta

give them a bad rating 1/5 on google play for such a cheekiness

there are like 20+ posts of this sh**

What I don't get is this was a conscious effort by someone... All the game features worked fine till the other day. So that means someone, for whatever reason, simply decided to turn off functionality.

Its bad enough you falsely claim you can play the game on many devices if you connect to facebook (you REALLY need to clarify that its ONLY devices with the same Operating System as the game is not cross-platform...) I mean sorry guys but I got a Smart Phone (Android), an iPad (Apple), a laptop (Windows 10) and "Sometimes"? I go to the Public Library and log in with their computers (Windows 7)...

This is the first time I have come across a game (a popular one at that) which does not work on all my devices. By "DOES NOT WORK" I mean you're developers created separate database files for each platform? So that an Android Town's layout and inventory cannot be used on a Windows Device?

That's just stupid... And I'm really PEEVED (insert BAD word) that I was misled by your game, made to waste DAYS and HOURS of my free time setting up a town, progressing through the levels (got to the darned mine for crying out loud) and now because some developer got their panties in a bunch over emulators? Decided to turn off their access.

I can tell you everything works. Even payment because that is handled through Google Play which is fully integrated... So I don't know what their real excuse is... But it's not what they are saying...
    Last edited by Joat Mon; 03-02-2019 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Sorry but Im really mad!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    See this post for details.
    Doesn't give any details. Its not just in app purchases, you cannot even build houses or factories, you cannot add decorations, no more field plots, but you can buy stuff from the Market guy, you can buy expansions and use keys for the deep dive... REDICULOUS...

I truly hope that someone has forwarded this nonsense to Playrix Headquarters because this is thier only game (so far anyway) that stopped emulator users... I also play Fishdom, Home and Garden "Scapes" and you can do everyting their, including in app purchases... Because Google Play is integrated fully...

Quote Originally Posted by Joat Mon View Post
    Doesn't give any details. Its not just in app purchases, you cannot even build houses or factories, you cannot add decorations, no more field plots, but you can buy stuff from the Market guy, you can buy expansions and use keys for the deep dive... REDICULOUS...

I truly hope that someone has forwarded this nonsense to Playrix Headquarters because this is thier only game (so far anyway) that stopped emulator users... I also play Fishdom, Home and Garden "Scapes" and you can do everyting their, including in app purchases... Because Google Play is integrated fully...
    I linked that post in particular because it comes from Anna, i.e. PLAYRIX STAFF. Which means that the information she provided is official, comes directly from "Playrix HQ", and if she didn't give further explanations about the decision regarding emulators, rest assured that no one else here can.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I linked that post in particular because it comes from Anna, i.e. PLAYRIX STAFF. Which means that the information she provided is official, comes directly from "Playrix HQ", and if she didn't give further explanations about the decision regarding emulators, rest assured that no one else here can.
    BUT...they ignore the fact that people that were playing on their android devices were having the same issue too

Quote Originally Posted by Donna081061 View Post
    BUT...they ignore the fact that people that were playing on their android devices were having the same issue too
    In that post it is stated that if a player encounters this issue while playing only on a mobile device, and not an emulator, they should contact her directly. If that is what's happening in your case, you should send her a PM and give her details about it:

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    If you use ONLY an actual Android device and have the described issues with your game, kindly contact me in a PM.

Regards,
    Anna
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

moi je joue sur émulateur . si maintenant ce n'est plus possible je voudrais me faire remborser l'argent investis dans ce jeu. qui dois je contacter. merci de me le dire

je suis dégouté d'être tomber sur une jeu piége .. d'avoir investis de l'argent dans ce jeu et de me le faire voler par les créateurs du jeu...