Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't help other players?

Question Can't help other players?

Hi everyone,

Over the last two days when I've gone to help other players and fill their requests, I've found there is no option to help. They are in the list with exclamation marks. I can click on them and go to their towns but there's no option to do anything from there.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm playing on Android phone.

I have since 6 hours the same problem on IOS. Two Friends ask for help and when I go to there town there is nothing to help. Not on a plane, train or zoo. Another coop friend has the same problem. She has 3 friends whit the same issue and play also on IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    I have since 6 hours the same problem on IOS. Two Friends ask for help and when I go to there town there is nothing to help. Not on a plane, train or zoo. Another coop friend has the same problem. She has 3 friends whit the same issue and play also on IOS
    It's good to know it's not just me. I'm sorry to hear you and others are having the same problem though. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

I have just had the same problem. I closed out of the game and shut down and restarted my device. It seems to have fixed it. I can now see what these friends need. I'm playing on a Kindle.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I have just had the same problem. I closed out of the game and shut down and restarted my device. It seems to have fixed it. I can now see what these friends need. I'm playing on a Kindle.
    Hey Katville, thanks. I just tried doing that from your suggestion and still no change. Great to hear yours is going properly now though!

I am having a similar problem, plus, my chat board just spins and doesn't load. This started a few days ago. I can't do the regatta either. Is anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Landon Clary Eason View Post
    I am having a similar problem, plus, my chat board just spins and doesn't load. This started a few days ago. I can't do the regatta either. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Hi,

What device are you playing on? Are you by any chance using an emulator to play the game on a PC? If so, know that the game will not work properly anymore on emulators, see this post for more details.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

*Update* This morning I've found if I use the friends tab, I can help those with exclamation marks from there. If I go through the tab with the exclamation mark I still have no option to help... But at least I can help some now!

Thank you, that was the problem. I can play on my tablet and all is well.

I just wanted to let everyone know this problem has been fixed. Thank you to whomever sorted this problem! I'm very happy!