Thread: Level 1872 A Showstopper?

Level 1872 A Showstopper?

I have been on this level for about a week now and I am no closer to figuring out how this level is at all do-able. There doesn't seem to be any sense to use any boosters as you can make two rainbow balls right off the bat. And you need them too.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    I have been on this level for about a week now and I am no closer to figuring out how this level is at all do-able. There doesn't seem to be any sense to use any boosters as you can make two rainbow balls right off the bat. And you need them too.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Can you upload a screenshot of how the level looks like? Or describe what the goals/obstacles/moves are?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm on a kindle and haven't figured out how to upload screenshots. I can take them no problem but the upload part is too complicated.

The goal is 10 double rockets. There are lots of them on the screen but they are in ice and also locked. The only playable area is in the middle of the screen. Most of the time the only move available, to begin, is to make two balls, one on top of the other. Setting those off removes the locks. That's the easy part and I don't think there is any other way to begin.

The problem imo is that there are not enough moves left to get the rockets unfrozen and do double rockets without setting off too many single ones at the same time. I've managed 6 of 10 so far.

I looked up a video of it, and to me it seems like you'd have to plan the rocket combinations accordingly, so they don't destroy too many of the ones already on the board when you set them off, i.e. don't use too many bombs to destroy the ice all at once.

Here is a video for some "inspiration":

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I apologize for taking so long to reply. Stuff happens, yes?

Thanks for the video. It at least confirmed that I was on the right track.

Can't bear to play this level more than the 5 turns once a day. Lol. I did manage to get 8 out of 10 once.