Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Township Money

Township Money

I would like a better way for access to township money other than having to purchase the PiggyBank. There has to be a better way around this. Township is basically focused on Township Money, so how do you suppose for anyone to gain success without a way to work for it? Just a thought. And, another thing; I found myself buying decorations that I really don’t need and would like a way for me to sell them for a profit out of my barn or a manufacturer factory for building supplies.

I agree!! For those of us that Cannot afford the Piggy Bank, perhaps allow us to use gold coins to buy the piggy bank?? Just an idea!

I know this from another game that also has the piggy bank.
    They don't have a limit for the piggy bank, so the longer you play, the more cash you save up. You can always buy it for the same amout of real money. After purchasing, the piggy bank starts collecting again starting at 0.
    I think this way it makes sense and everyone can decided how much it is worth for him.
    So some player buy more often, because they (can/want to) spend more money and have the tcash fast. And some wait longer for it.

Piggy Bank is great in theory, but atrocious in action. You say it doesn't affect rewards from sending trains, helos, and planes but I say that is a lie. You hold township cash I have earned hostage, leaving me with the inability to carry out daily things. If you'd like to make it not affect anything, allow earned cash to go in both my account and the piggy bank. If I want to buy it, I now have double earnings which would truly be a reward, or if I choose not to buy it, I still have the cash to move about the app, opening chests and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by neverchekmail@gmail.com View Post
    Piggy Bank is great in theory, but atrocious in action. You say it doesn't affect rewards from sending trains, helos, and planes but I say that is a lie. You hold township cash I have earned hostage, leaving me with the inability to carry out daily things. If you'd like to make it not affect anything, allow earned cash to go in both my account and the piggy bank. If I want to buy it, I now have double earnings which would truly be a reward, or if I choose not to buy it, I still have the cash to move about the app, opening chests and so forth.
    The cash going into the piggy bank is extra cash. We never get that cash by playing the game. All the other way of earning cash still work like usual. If you want to increase your stock of T-cash, do like most of us and stop buying the chests and balloons.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Smith AllenetteAllyn View Post
    And, another thing; I found myself buying decorations that I really don’t need and would like a way for me to sell them for a profit out of my barn or a manufacturer factory for building supplies.
    Don't the bulk of items depreciate in value over time? Maybe the jewellery factory could be an exception to the rule, but if houses depreciate in the land of Township, you can bet everything will.

I too would support an alternative method to "breaking the piggy bank open". Maybe once the bank is full, you earn toward a massive hammer that smashes it and allows you to collect the loot??? Just a thought.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by neverchekmail@gmail.com View Post
    You hold township cash I have earned hostage, leaving me with the inability to carry out daily things.
    As long as people consider the T-Cash in the Piggy Bank as "Earned" (or belonging to them) they will continue to be angered by how the Piggy Bank works. It may be people newer to the game who don't realize they never get "free T-Cash" by sending a train or whatever else adds to the Piggy Bank in the first place.

The Piggy Bank does not receive any T-Cash from those places in the game where you actually can earn free T-Cash, HOL, Full Plane Rewards, Golden Balloons, Mine Chests, yada yada.

It may be useful to view the Piggy Bank much like a Grocery Store / Supermarket "rewards / loyalty card" where I receive "credits" for each dollar spent, more credits if I buy store brands rather that nationally advertised brands, and then I can apply those credits toward … something... around here a common "reward" is to save a few cents per gallon of gasoline / petrol at participating service stations.

The Piggy Bank is closer to that than it being a "savings account holding your money". It is a "rewards program", fill a train, earn some credits (unfortunately expressed as T-Cash). Earn enough credits, get a discount on a T-Cash bundle from our friendly store. That's all it is, it's not keeping your money from you, it's offering you a reward for doing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    It may be useful to view the Piggy Bank much like a Grocery Store / Supermarket "rewards / loyalty card" where I receive "credits" for each dollar spent, more credits if I buy store brands rather that nationally advertised brands, and then I can apply those credits toward … something... around here a common "reward" is to save a few cents per gallon of gasoline / petrol at participating service stations.

The Piggy Bank is closer to that than it being a "savings account holding your money". It is a "rewards program", fill a train, earn some credits (unfortunately expressed as T-Cash). Earn enough credits, get a discount on a T-Cash bundle from our friendly store. That's all it is, it's not keeping your money from you, it's offering you a reward for doing stuff.
    I'm going to quit posting if you are going to give such darned good advice/reply.

(Yeah....like I actually know *how* to shut up.)
    Last edited by Will9455Nikki; 03-28-2019 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Emoji error
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

I'm sorry if I'm being dense, but I still don't understand how it is "offering us a reward for doing stuff" when we have to pay for it with our own real money. How is that a reward. Seems like I'm just outright buying it. By the way, if I am being dense, it's because I just started playing last week and trying to get the hang of it. Is there any way I can delete the piggy bank? If there is a way, I haven't found it yet, but I think I'd rather just get rid of it, if that is possible. Thanks for your tips and advice.
    Last edited by Vicki SC; 06-20-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki SC View Post
    I'm sorry if I'm being dense, but I still don't understand how it is "offering us a reward for doing stuff" when we have to pay for it with our own real money. How is that a reward. Seems like I'm just outright buying it. By the way, if I am being dense, it's because I just started playing last week and trying to get the hang of it. Is there any way I can delete the piggy bank? If there is a way, I haven't found it yet. Thanks for your tips and advice.
    It's a reward only in that it's an opportunity to buy tcash in small amounts at a reduced rate that you might otherwise only get from the big bundles. So it's 'extra' in that sense only.

You can't delete the piggy bank - it'll just vanish when the timer runs out. Until the next time..