Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Township Money

In the Mac version we just buy our Tcash, coins or a choice of bundled items like coupons from the lab, fill order coupons, plus tcash or coins. No piggy banks. Are you given offers like we have for bundled items?
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Yes we have the bundles offered. My guess is MAC will get the piggy bank eventually.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Yes we have the bundles offered. My guess is MAC will get the piggy bank eventually.
    bummer, it sounds weird
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    bummer, it sounds weird
    Additional to what was explained here already, I found this post by Nevada helped - the piggy is just another sale. It's in the big thread about the Piggy bank, same as here.

And read on there, yes, it's for the 130 TC-bundle:
    "Normally 130 T-cash is 4.99. The Piggy Bank let's you earn 130 T-cash to buy for 2.99."

That's all
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-21-2019 at 01:57 PM. Reason: You're welcome; I hope it helped!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Additional to what was explained here already, I found this post by Nevada helped - the piggy is just another sale. It's in the big thread about the Piggy bank, same as here.

And read on there, yes, it's for the 130 TC-bundle:
    "Normally 130 T-cash is 4.99. The Piggy Bank let's you earn 130 T-cash to buy for 2.99."

That's all
    Thank you DD.
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114