View Poll Results: Whose story did you enjoy the most?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Downton

5 22.73%
  • Talpa

9 40.91%
  • cdosr

4 18.18%
  • SumSum

4 18.18%
  • Lyndie

11 50.00%
  • NixNix

3 13.64%
  • Bessville

3 13.64%
  • kitty4715

4 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vote for the Love Story Contest Winners!

It's okay, if I don't get a price. My Nessie is happy, she has got the stony swan, that's all we need. LOL!
    I think there should be 6 winners. Would be very friendly and kind. 270 for them please.
    Coop-Tag: #NEWFJ6/#RPM9GN
    Town: Nixham/Nixcity
    Level: 101/71
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    nonono, SumSum, pls don't start this noble waiver - everyone will follow and for what.....
    Don't worry DD I won't, ROFL

ETA
    Quote Originally Posted by NixNix View Post
    It's okay, if I don't get a price. My Nessie is happy, she has got the stony swan, that's all we need. LOL!
    I think there should be 6 winners. Would be very friendly and kind. 270 for them please.

That's lovely of you NixNix, but you deserve your prize also. I'm pleased Nessie has her stony swan, just don't tell the swan about Nessie and Bess's fruit bridge
    Last edited by Downton; 03-09-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.โ€‹
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    everyone will follow and for what. Suddenly we have NO winners *g*.
    Ok, you convinced me, that would be counterproductive *g*

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thats really sweet of you SumSum, but I loved reading your story and would not like to see you go unrewarded/recognised. I would enjoy it a lot more to see everyone get something for their efforts
    Thx Downton :-*
    So let's keep fingers crossed for all 8 of us
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 107, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 66, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 45, Kindle, #RPM9GN

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, everyone!

Check out our recent Love Story Contest! This time YOU ARE the ones CHOOSING THE WINNERS ๐ŸŒนโญ

Take part in our poll โ€” five most voted authors will receive 270 T-cash by the end of this week. Please note that you can select more than one answer!

Let the election begin! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š
    May I quote "will receive 270 T-cash by the end of this week"........ posted on the 26th February.
    Mmmmmmm..... I make that the 1st March...........
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    May I quote "will receive 270 T-cash by the end of this week"........ posted on the 26th February.
    Mmmmmmm..... I make that the 1st March...........
    I'm at a loss as to why this thread/contest seems to have been abandoned by Playrix Lyndie. TBH at this stage I am now just working on the assumption I wont be getting a prize

ETA I really wish I hadn't entered as now I find it all a bit embarrassing, and would be more comfortable not being a part of it.
    Last edited by Downton; 03-11-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.โ€‹
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Hi, guys!

Please accept our apologies for the delay with announcing the outcome of this contest. And thank you all for coming up with such a lovely suggestion ๐Ÿ˜
    We have decided to issue 7 prizes 270 T-cash each โ€” the 7th one will be split in half between two contestants with lesser votes.
    Please keep an eye on your PMs to learn how do get your prizes. And thank you so much for participating.

And again, sorry for keeping you waiting ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Cheers,
    Anna