View Poll Results: Whose story did you enjoy the most?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Downton

5 22.73%
  • Talpa

9 40.91%
  • cdosr

4 18.18%
  • SumSum

4 18.18%
  • Lyndie

11 50.00%
  • NixNix

3 13.64%
  • Bessville

3 13.64%
  • kitty4715

4 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote for the Love Story Contest Winners!

Vote for the Love Story Contest Winners!

Hey, everyone!

Check out our recent Love Story Contest! This time YOU ARE the ones CHOOSING THE WINNERS ๐ŸŒนโญ

Take part in our poll โ€” five most voted authors will receive 270 T-cash by the end of this week. Please note that you can select more than one answer!

Let the election begin! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 02-26-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Can you say when the winners will be announced and prizes issued?
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I think since only 8 people entered & apart from 2 the rest of the voting is so close, it would be a lovely gesture to reward everyone who entered

Oh Downton, I absolutely agree with you. I loved all the story's! Every single one was cute or funny and very creative. I hope Playrix might consider your suggestion.

Yes! I vote for all 8!

me too, wonderful idea!

(would make the decision easier for Playrix, actually, seems they can't decide either)

A great idea I agree - but if they can't bring themselves to be that generous, then the obvious solution is to add the 4th & 5th prizes (540) and divide it by 3, giving the joint 4th entries 180 tcash each. Or 5x270 (1350) divided by 8 giving everyone 169 tcash. Either way - times going on. It doesn't inspire people to enter competitions if the promised prizes are not forthcoming.......
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Surely it would be the nicest solution if all 8 writers will be honoured and I'm still hoping for that because I also love the Nessi-Storys. But if that is no option for Playrix, I would like to say, that I do not necessarily need a price. Writing the story was really fun and if some of you enjoyed reading it, that is enough for me So if I step back, there will be only 5 winners left. I hope that might help Playrix to come to a conclusion soon and don't let the participants wait any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    A great idea I agree - but if they can't bring themselves to be that generous, then the obvious solution is to add the 4th & 5th prizes (540) and divide it by 3, giving the joint 4th entries 180 tcash each. Or 5x270 (1350) divided by 8 giving everyone 169 tcash. Either way - times going on. It doesn't inspire people to enter competitions if the promised prizes are not forthcoming.......
    Yes Lyndie I agree , I would be more than happy for the tcash to be split 8 ways

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Surely it would be the nicest solution if all 8 writers will be honoured and I'm still hoping for that because I also love the Nessi-Storys. But if that is no option for Playrix, I would like to say, that I do not necessarily need a price. Writing the story was really fun and if some of you enjoyed reading it, that is enough for me So if I step back, there will be only 5 winners left. I hope that might help Playrix to come to a conclusion soon and don't let the participants wait any longer.
    Thats really sweet of you SumSum, but I loved reading your story and would not like to see you go unrewarded/recognised. I would enjoy it a lot more to see everyone get something for their efforts

I'm sure it can't be long now until Anna lets us know how they are going to deal with it

ETA Changed a sentence as I didn't want to presume and speak for others.
    Last edited by Downton; 03-09-2019 at 11:50 AM.

nonono, SumSum, pls don't start this noble waiver - everyone will follow and for what. Suddenly we have NO winners *g*.
    It's not as if Playrix can't afford rewarding 8 winners
    IMO they have to anyway, cos identical placement (the 4's and 5's) means identical prizes. There are just the 5 numbers.

And in any case, I am sure they can find nice words and a reason to make it happen.