Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 25.02 The Underwater Adventure Event is LIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    How many tools do you reckon it takes to get to final personal goal? Roughly?
    Oh, I couldn’t even try guessing how many - a lot, for sure. Tools refresh every 10 minutes, 2 sets of tools - you have to have the right number of keys. The yellow key was the hardest to get, for me.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Just in case it's of any use to anyone still. I just completed my personal goals. I made 820 shovels, 238 underwater robots & 135 propellers. Now you do find a lot of tools when playing event which I didn't count, but I have 12 shovels 99 underwater robots & 33 propellers left after finishing personal goals. Towards the end I had so little left in my barn I ignored feeding about 12 sea creatures.

I used the boosters Nana mentioned and this really helped, those critters are greedy.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Just in case it's of any use to anyone still. I just completed my personal goals. I made 820 shovels, 238 underwater robots & 135 propellers. ...

I used the boosters Nana mentioned and this really helped, those critters are greedy.
    Yes, that helps, and also your listing and Nana's mentioning of "often wanted products" - many thanks to you both!

as an aside, looking at your siggie: your town name is "Downton Level 120"? *G*

Just in case it's of any use to anyone still. I just completed my personal goals. I made 820 shovels, 238 underwater robots & 135 propellers. Now you do find a lot of tools when playing event which I didn't count, but I have 12 shovels 99 underwater robots & 33 propellers left after finishing personal goals. Towards the end I had so little left in my barn I ignored feeding about 12 sea creatures.

Cheers doll
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanging Rock View Post
    I meant the decorations that come along with the event, like the underwater temple, city aquarium, bathyscaphe etc. Mine had a 24-hour countdown for all event decors (that were available to be purchased by tcash), but the event itself has 8 days left on the countdown. So now I could only obtain decors as rewards (the jellyfish balloon thing and the boat).

Am I the only one seeing this? Sorry I can't provide screenshots since, well, the decors are not there anymore ☹️ I am playing on MAC.
    It's back now. Idk what happened.
    Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 19.53.45.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Yes, that helps, and also your listing and Nana's mentioning of "often wanted products" - many thanks to you both!

as an aside, looking at your siggie: your town name is "Downton Level 120"? *G*
    Lol I see what you mean about my name, I will fix that

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Cheers doll
    You're both very welcome

ETA Fixed
    Last edited by Downton; 02-28-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Lol I see what you mean about my name, I will fix that ...
    btw, you're not close yet to our master of signature length (good!), but JIC: you could solve the challenge possibly differently than adding more lines?

btw, you're not close yet to our master of signature length (good!), but JIC: you could solve the challenge possibly differently than adding more lines?
    Well I've just been enjoying myself editing my signature. I added some purple given my co-op name & that it's a royal colour, plus more importantly it's my favourite colour .

...and of course I took my extra line back. So plenty of room should I wish to add anything later on, because I don't want my signature to end up longer than my posts (well not much anyway, lol)

So what do you think?

...because I don't want my signature to end up longer than my posts (well not much anyway, lol)

So what do you think?
    exactly (at the proportion thought) and: perfect.

exactly (at the proportion thought) and: perfect.
    Lol, loving the colour! Thanks