Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 25.02 The Underwater Adventure Event is LIVE!

25.02 The Underwater Adventure Event is LIVE!

Hey folks!

The Underwater Adventure is live for all our iOS/Android and MAC players!

Event tasks are handy for advancing in both the tournament and Regatta🥇Just make sure you pick them while the event is on, or else they’ll stay on the board till you dump them.

How’s your treasure hunt going so far?
    💥👇

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 03-19-2019 at 02:58 PM.

oh no why are the decorations only available for purchase for 24 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanging Rock View Post
    oh no why are the decorations only available for purchase for 24 hours?
    The timer currently shows 8 days 21 hours. Are you referring to a sale offer that is active for only one day?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I just finished the Underwater Adventure. Holy moly is it ever resource intensive. My barn is an empty shell and will take all the remainder of the week to refill. Some of the little sea creatures are very greedy - i.e. wanting 6 eggs at once. My hens and cows are exhausted, like their owner. Good luck to everyone, but for me the challenge is blessedly over.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I just finished the Underwater Adventure. Holy moly is it ever resource intensive. My barn is an empty shell and will take all the remainder of the week to refill. Some of the little sea creatures are very greedy - i.e. wanting 6 eggs at once. My hens and cows are exhausted, like their owner. Good luck to everyone, but for me the challenge is blessedly over.
    I haven't started yet, just getting keys selling on the heli so far is wiping my barn out. I am kinda nervous about beginning the event with those greedy sea creatures. Anyway thanks for the heads up, I shall now start to build my barn up to feed them
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Good luck Downton. For me the following items were the most requested: eggs, granola bars, ice cream, cheese, bagels, cookies, muffins, sugar, syrup.
    I used for day one, a free Booster for the Market Trader, double animal products, and the Factory booster. When the Market Trader booster ran out, I used the Market booster. Hope this helps in your planning.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Good luck Downton. For me the following items were the most requested: eggs, granola bars, ice cream, cheese, bagels, cookies, muffins, sugar, syrup.
    I used for day one, a free Booster for the Market Trader, double animal products, and the Factory booster. When the Market Trader booster ran out, I used the Market booster. Hope this helps in your planning.
    It sure does. Those items are a real pain, so I will definitely be using the boosters, unfortunately I dont have the market trader booster but hopefully the other three will get me by. Thanks Nana

ETA Now I know why so many of my friends have been asking for these items for their trains etc. At times I have had a dozen or so friend requests wanting the same thing. Needless to say my stock is well & truly depleted.
    Last edited by Downton; 02-27-2019 at 01:39 AM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

How many tools do you reckon it takes to get to final personal goal? Roughly?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Hi, I am new on the community. How do I write and send a post.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The timer currently shows 8 days 21 hours. Are you referring to a sale offer that is active for only one day?
    I meant the decorations that come along with the event, like the underwater temple, city aquarium, bathyscaphe etc. Mine had a 24-hour countdown for all event decors (that were available to be purchased by tcash), but the event itself has 8 days left on the countdown. So now I could only obtain decors as rewards (the jellyfish balloon thing and the boat).

Am I the only one seeing this? Sorry I can't provide screenshots since, well, the decors are not there anymore ☹️ I am playing on MAC.