Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Since I wasn't able to sleep last night I started construction on my event area.

With a lot of help from Ruud I have created a lovely open area right into the ocean!
    This isn't what I would have thought to do myself, but I love it

Now I am just waiting for Playrix to repeat certain​ decs in the future, after I spied some in his town that I don't have (You're lucky it isn't possible to steal them Ruud or you might have found your town burgled, lol ).

IMG_20190302_190250.jpg
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    With a lot of help from Ruud I have created a lovely open area right into the ocean!
    I am not sure the ships like all the corals in the water and their way, lol, but it does look beautiful!

wishing you a relaxed night next with sweet dreams

Since I wasn't able to sleep last night I started construction on my event area.

Now I am just waiting for Playrix to repeat certain​ decs in the future, after I spied some in his town that I don't have (You're lucky it isn't possible to steal them Ruud or you might have found your town burgled, lol ).

IMG_20190302_190250.jpg
    A great scene you've created Downton and I've just double checked my town, nothing is missing
    Glad that I could help you with this.
    A good reason to stay in bed this night

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I am not sure the ships like all the corals in the water and their way, lol, but it does look beautiful!

wishing you a relaxed night next with sweet dreams
    I guess for multiple reasons, like the safety of the divers and to keep the ship in one piece, the captain used the anchor.
    So please don't stay awake this night with your mind filled with wondering if this ends well

Sweet dreams to the both of you xx

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ...and I've just double checked my town, nothing is missing
    LOL!

I guess for multiple reasons, like the safety of the divers and to keep the ship in one piece, the captain used the anchor.
    Is that so *g*
    OK, and thanks! you have a good time also!

Thank you both. Hoping for some sleep tonight

As for the coral I will go with what Ruud said. Of course Ruud has a more sensible amount of it in his area, but since pinching his decs was not an option I consoled myself with coral 'lots of coral'
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

LOL!

Is that so *g*
    OK, and thanks! you have a good time also!
    Thank you both. Hoping for some sleep tonight

As for the coral I will go with what Ruud said. Of course Ruud has a more sensible amount of it in his area, but since pinching his decs was not an option I consoled myself with coral 'lots of coral'
    This night I was the one who didn't sleep at all. Nothing to do with redesigning issues, duty called, the common thing by working in shifts.
    So now it's my turn to get some sleep

BTW Downton I am glad you kept your Coust guard near the coral reef just in case the ship wants to sail to another spot after making your Underwater area bomb free

This night I was the one who didn't sleep at all. Nothing to do with redesigning issues, duty called, the common thing by working in shifts.
    So now it's my turn to get some sleep
    Sweet dreams, zzzzzzzzz

BTW Downton I am glad you kept your Coust guard near the coral reef just in case the ship wants to sail to another spot after making your Underwater area bomb free
    ROFL, exactly Ruud!

Just finished the event and harbor at the same time
    Diving School.jpg
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 03-05-2019 at 02:07 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Just finished the event and harbor at the same time ...
    congrats and cute
    wonder what the story behind the diver and the huge blue jelly fish on the little island is...

congrats and cute
    wonder what the story behind the diver and the huge blue jelly fish on the little island is...
    Kwal.jpg.jpg
    You might missed the News but a Diving school is started last week in this spot of my town. The Yelly fish is part of its logo.
    To celebrate the Grand Opening of this school the owner ordered the local Party factory to create a personalized balloon to support this joyful Event.
    Please do not confuse this sign with the warning for 'Jellyfish washed ashore' on the beach.
    The Diving school also provides Deep sea diving trips where these wonderful Invertebrates can be watched in their natural habitat.
    But for beginners and people who love to experience the beauty of natural coral there is a small Diving Paradise created on the place of the Old Harbor.
    There is an exposition about Submarines and you can experience the life in this Underwater craft with the Mini submarine.
    All in all an excellent addition to the entertainment in my city