Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    Has anyone bought the sale decoration? I'm tempted but I'd like to see it first.
    Flip I haven't bought it but took a screenshot of it from another town

IMG_20190228_122024.jpg IMG_20190228_122049.jpg

..and it's called Coral Garden and can be nicely combined with the Coral Reef.
    All ppl in it are animated, incl. the boy in/with the boat.

Downton, your town is beautiful! I passed through while looking for the new sale deco (thanks for the screenshots ) and i would like to live, or at least vacation, there!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    Has anyone bought the sale decoration? I'm tempted but I'd like to see it first.
    Yep! I bought it, and I love it!

Screenshot_20190301-084213-1536x1009.jpg
    Last edited by Hellensville; 02-28-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Ooh I love the way it's going to look Ruud. It will look like it's right in the ocean (as much as the game allows). Yes great idea putting the diving boat with it & adding coral.

I'm going to have to have a rearrange in my town, I want it up in the ocean as well rather than by my waterfall which only really has a small river lay out.

It threw me when I won the boat and saw it took 4 squares & was on an angle, so thanks for sharing your ideas I needed them, lol
    And the next step: I removed the Dolphinarium and started a Diving school 'in the broadest sense of that word'.

Nos problemos with stealing, copy pasting of what you name it.
    If your town (or Ocean in this case) gets more value to you with the inspiration you had then I am very pleased
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 02-28-2019 at 11:49 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Looking great Ruud! And thanks for being so generous sharing your design with me

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Downton, your town is beautiful! I passed through while looking for the new sale deco (thanks for the screenshots ) and i would like to live, or at least vacation, there!
    Thanks Magnolia, that's very kind of you

Wouldn't it be cool if we could do a vacation swap & take a little holiday in each other's towns ( although I imagine anxiety levels might go through the roof, lol ).

ETA I get a lot of my inspiration from friends here on the forum
    Last edited by Downton; 03-01-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Looking great Ruud! And thanks for being so generous sharing your design with me

Thank you Downton,
    It looks even better when you see it 'live': with the solo diver waving 'Hello', the fishes jumping out of the water and the seagulls flying around.
    And of course the divers next to the big ship and the rubber boat.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thank you Downton,
    It looks even better when you see it 'live': with the solo diver waving 'Hello', the fishes jumping out of the water and the seagulls flying around.
    And of course the divers next to the big ship and the rubber boat.
    Yes I can imagine, as soon as you have your boat from event in place I will visit your town to take it all in. Then construction in my town will start

Thanks Magnolia, that's very kind of you

Wouldn't it be cool if we could do a vacation swap & take a little holiday in each other's towns ( although I imagine anxiety levels might go through the roof, lol ).

ETA I get a lot of my inspiration from friends here on the forum
    In another game i play, you have to visit (a copy of) your in-game friends’ town and complete tasks. Since it’s a copy, what you do doesn’t impact their game but, when the feature was introduced, it caused a lot of anxiety for a lot of players lol!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦