Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Just finished the event and harbor at the same time
    Attachment 38918
    Perfect Ruud, love your diving school idea (as you know ), and great sign .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Perfect Ruud, love your diving school idea (as you know ), and great sign .
    Thank you Downton
    Oh and there are these shelve statues with a pearl in it. Is there a way you can think of to combine the with the Pearl princess?
    I used them myself to mark the Holiday Parc with the Wellness and other courses of Relaxing (behind the Wedding Chapel)
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

oh good grief, yes, missed it or forgot! sorry, but love your expanding on the story anyway!
    (ROFL, what a wonderful sign!)

Great entertainment indeed! I'll travel to your town to experience it aaaall, yesss!

Attachment 38925
    You might missed the News but a Diving school is started last week in this spot of my town. The Yelly fish is part of its logo.
    To celebrate the Grand Opening of this school the owner ordered the local Party factory to create a personalized balloon to support this joyful Event.
    Please do not confuse this sign with the warning for 'Jellyfish washed ashore' on the beach.
    The Diving school also provides Deep sea diving trips where these wonderful Invertebrates can be watched in their natural habitat.
    But for beginners and people who love to experience the beauty of natural coral there is a small Diving Paradise created on the place of the Old Harbor.
    There is an exposition about Submarines and you can experience the life in this Underwater craft with the Mini submarine.
    All in all an excellent addition to the entertainment in my city

Started today with 'the Big Renovation' of my town.
    Moving the whole Farming area from the left to the right side is one of the major changes.
    Still need some land to expand over there to get it the way I like it but it's on its way.

The Agricultural relocation gives me space to reshape the main Harbor.
    The underwater part of the Diving school is place a little more inland.
    It is still connected to open sea with an ingenious system under the platform
    This way diving can be done safely and the coral cannot be damaged by shipping.
    diving school-2.jpg
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

The underwater part of the Diving school is place a little more inland.
    It is still connected to open sea with an ingenious system under the platform
    This way diving can be done safely and the coral cannot be damaged by shipping. ...
    Clever!