Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Underwater Adventure Decor

Hey everyone!

Missing the scent of adventures? These decorations will turn your town into a brave explorer's home! ๐ŸŒ…

Which one of them would you install first?

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 03-10-2019 at 03:37 PM.

ANYONE of them!!!! They are all awsome

that SHIP

I NEED IT
    ๐Ÿ“†Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) ๐Ÿ“†
    ๐Ÿ“Name: JammyJamFam ๐Ÿ“
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒLevel: 59 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    ๐Ÿ˜Zoo Level: 13 ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸคCo-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2๐Ÿค
    ๐Ÿ’ต Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club ๐Ÿ’ต

๐Ÿ”ฎโ€œAnd remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...โ€๐Ÿ”ฎ

The boat definitely . Probably the submarine, & I can see myself acquiring even more of the happy splashes decs
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Honestly not my fav... but Iโ€™ll probably at least get the ones from the events. Iโ€™ve already got all the older ones that I want so oh well.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Well having won the decs I found a home for them. I wasn't fussed about the inflatable jellyfish, but now I have it I quite like it. I wanted the boat but had to change where I put it as it takes up 4 squares. For anyone who doesn't have them I included a pic of it in edit mode to show this

IMG_20190228_000857.jpg IMG_20190228_000927.jpg

ETA Pics of it rotated

IMG_20190228_002309.jpg IMG_20190228_002256.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 02-28-2019 at 12:25 AM.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Has anyone bought the sale decoration? I'm tempted but I'd like to see it first.
    ๐Ÿ™ˆ Town: Philippolis ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    ๐ŸŒด Level: 75 ๐ŸŒด
    ๐Ÿ™‰ Zoo Animals: 120 ๐Ÿ™‰
    ๐Ÿž Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d) ๐Ÿž
    ๐Ÿ™Š Platform: Android ๐Ÿ™Š

Sale decoration?

ETA: AWWW! Just seen it on sons account. I don't have it :'(
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    โ€ข Township Wiki,
    โ€ข the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    โ€ข the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

โ€What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echoโ€.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well having won the decs I found a home for them. I wasn't fussed about the inflatable jellyfish, but now I have it I quite like it. I wanted the boat but had to change where I put it as it takes up 4 squares...
    Looking great, Downton!
    Just changed my 'old' harbor back for creativity reasons.
    Not that far in the event to have achieved the ship, but this is my idea where to put it.

Just waiting for the fishing event with all the coral reef in the Ocean and extra coral bought from Decorations for the finish touch.

Still too bad we can't get expansions IN the Ocean to create a real Deep see scene, but for 'understandable' reasons that will never happen.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Ooh I love the way it's going to look Ruud. It will look like it's right in the ocean (as much as the game allows). Yes great idea putting the diving boat with it & adding coral.

I'm going to have to have a rearrange in my town, I want it up in the ocean as well rather than by my waterfall which only really has a small river lay out.

It threw me when I won the boat and saw it took 4 squares & was on an angle, so thanks for sharing your ideas I needed them, lol
    Last edited by Downton; 02-28-2019 at 12:41 PM.