Thread: Lost progress lost regatta

Lost progress lost regatta

Hello

I am utterly disappointed and looking for advice.

I came 2nd in the regatta yesterday. It took quite a bit of effort.

Today, my game has rewinded somehow and all my progress yesterday is undone, and it's impossible for me to go up a league. I might even drop one.

How has this happened? Why?

So are you having to do more tasks today? Like it doesn't recognise any tasks you completed yesterday. That must be gutting. I'm sure you have already opened a report in game.

If I was you I would PM Anna or one of the mods your ticket number to see if it can get more immediate attention as time is of the essence. I really don't know what else to recommend.

I really hope it gets sorted for you. Keep us posted

Thanks.
    I guess I want to know why it happened. I can see they cannot do anything to put back my win.

Yes. I can't catch up today. The tasks I'd lined up to do (and did) are all gone, and in the meantime other teams have secured the top spots. I used boosters so I don't have them any more. ....sniff....

I guess I was hoping someone would say this was a glitch and affected many of us and they were fixing it. But looks like it was just me. Oh well, I'm glad for everyone else....

...not very glad, like, but...a bit.

Edit: Downton, I've decided to make a little try at getting into third. It's going to be very difficult but since you were so kind to me I looked again and realised third place isn't as secure as I thought it was. So let's do this! Thanks for the sympathy.
    Last edited by LifeJacket; 02-24-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    ....not very glad, like, but...a bit.
    ROFL, glad you haven't lost your sense of humour

Edit: Downton, I've decided to make a little try at getting into third. It's going to be very difficult but since you were so kind to me I looked again and realised third place isn't as secure as I thought it was. So let's do this! Thanks for the sympathy.
    Ooh that's good news at least, I have my fingers crossed for you, you can do it!

You're very welcome, I may not be be able to do anything about your problem but I think it's always good to have someone to commiserate with