Thread: Desperately seeking solution!

Desperately seeking solution!

I lost my entire game. I am connected to FB. Installed game and it offered a new game or my previous game level 83. I chose the level 83 but the bottom was grayed out. It wouldn't let me close. My only option was to install new game. 👎 I went the trouble shooting and it suggested connecting to FB which I did but it only connected the new game, didn't bring back the game I'd been playing for a year. Am I just SOL? Is there anyway to get this restored off the server? Please help!

Hi,

Can you give more details on what happened before? Why did you have to re-install the game - did you switch devices, do you have more than one town, did you want to install it on a new device, what device/OS are you using, etc?
    And did you already contact support?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I wasn't seeing updated things in the game, profile pics and the suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall but only if connected to FB. Is there someone I can call? My old coop members can still see me and my town. I just can't access it. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderation View Post
    I wasn't seeing updated things in the game, profile pics and the suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall but only if connected to FB. Is there someone I can call? My old coop members can still see me and my town. I just can't access it. Frustrating.
    You will have to contact support directly from within your (new) game. If you're unsure how to do that, here is a guide with detailed steps. Give them as many details about what happened, and ask them if they can restore your progress. Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES