Thread: Complains!!!!!!

Complains!!!!!!

Why can’t we have all the time, each regatta, the combination tasks? The tasks where we can give help to trains and planes....to have it all the time. Also, the task are almost the same , i think we should have tasks with all the products....for ex a task of 135 with ice cream, or shirt, or coats, or dolls...whatever.....
    I have a question, i do not know what we did wrong this time, because we delete more than complete tasks.....for two days most of the tasks are below 130.....how can we do better in this conditions?
    Milky way

I dump all combination tasks. I have found they require more for less. i.e. same coins will earn 135 coins as in combined task.

The tasks are generated randomly, in order to get 135s you need to find a strategy that works for you. I dump all under 100, then progressively dump under 120s, then over 120s. By only dumping 3 at any time I somehow manage to get 5 135s on the board.
    Snow's Town
    Snowland
    #SN6NW4

So, you say that if i dump more than 3 at any time, this is why i get back the same task under 135? I don’t remember when was so hard to get task of 135......
    Milky way

Many players are complaining about the same thing -- lack of doable high-point tasks. Game developers need to listen or we will stop playing. My co-op has already slowed down and stop spending t-cash unless we can get in the top 3. We need doable 135 tasks and a choice of tasks, not the same thing over and over in the same regatta.

We dump all tasks under 135. It got more difficult when game developers started with easier tasks -- ie, low-point. All we can do is keep complaining and reduce spending until they listen.
    Last edited by Bessville; 03-23-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Blend of two posts