Thread: Dissapointed

Dissapointed

So i understood if we start later, with 2 hours, we could catch a better position....like first 3.
    We are a team of 11 partcipating members, more than half complete 13 tasks. This time, we are on position 13....very bad, very bad. We are in golden league for many months...but i think this time, we are going to loose it.
    Also, i do not remember since we had so many bad tasks.....too many below 130.....we delete a lot instead of completing them, it is very hard to have 15 tasks x 135.....and in the end we do not have points to finish on first three position as we thought. What we are doing wrong?
    Milky way

Something has changed in the last few weeks with regards to the matching of co-ops competing in the regatta. We do a delayed start of three hours which has sometimes worked in the past but now we find ourselves increasingly put with global leaders (9 teams in the top 300 this week) and then some cannon fodder teams to make up the numbers (and be relegated, so saving the top teams).

This is patently unfair, it’s impossible for relaxed racers co-ops to get anywhere near them - one team recently did 30*16*135 tasks in a couple of hours.

If Playrix don’t make the regatta fairer many will query what’s the point of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    So i understood if we start later, with 2 hours, we could catch a better position....like first 3.
    We are a team of 11 partcipating members, more than half complete 13 tasks. This time, we are on position 13....very bad, very bad. We are in golden league for many months...but i think this time, we are going to loose it.
    Also, i do not remember since we had so many bad tasks.....too many below 130.....we delete a lot instead of completing them, it is very hard to have 15 tasks x 135.....and in the end we do not have points to finish on first three position as we thought. What we are doing wrong?

Start on time. Delaying only makes your race harder. They changed how teams are matched. You used to be matched when you started the race. Now you are matched before the race starts.

Every now and then you will be placed in a higher bracket to give your team a chance to move up. Don't panic. You may move to silver league but only for a few weeks. Eventually you can get back to gold.

As for finding 135 tasks, just remember every team deals with this. You just have to drop a lot to get them. During the 4 weeks of every season the number of 135 tasks will decrease each week to make it more challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin Joy View Post
    .... During the 4 weeks of every season the number of 135 tasks will decrease each week to make it more challenging.
    Interesting... Is this your experience (it isn't mine in a Coop with 2 persons racing) or where does it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin Joy View Post
    ....During the 4 weeks of every season the number of 135 tasks will decrease each week to make it more challenging.
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Interesting... Is this your experience (it isn't mine in a Coop with 2 persons racing) or where does it come from?
    Mine neither, every week consistently in a team of 3 racing we get mainly 4 135pt tasks on the board at any one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Mine neither, every week consistently in a team of 3 racing we get mainly 4 135pt tasks on the board at any one time.
    Yes, correct, i agree......more challenging????? Ha!...may be more quitting.....they forgot about our fun and relaxation, this is the reason we are doing this, and for the chat and the friends i have......and not in the last, because is free of course. Once i saw a whole team of 12 members with no participating status.....entire team was not racing, we are thinking of this, in this way, we just play, chat and no worry about any points, tasks....expire task or reservation. Let them play the regatta if it is so nice! Or at least if they decrease the 135 tasks, than increase the number of taks on the board, i can not imagine ,for ex, a team of 30 with a board with only 12 tasks and half of them are reserved.....?i believe most of the players, have jobs and other resposabilities....not all of them can be glued by the game to catch the good tasks. This week it was a real strugle to find good tasks.....
    Milky way

The weekly 135 task reduction doesn't work with what I see. The set amount of 4 stays the same with the occasional 5 or 6 on the board depending on when a lower task was deleted and another 135 was taken.

BTW in the last race of this past season, there were 12 teams with perfect scores. We finished in 7th of this mess.
    Last edited by Tarkus; 02-25-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Mesa az
    I think they do it to get ppl to spend real money on the game to get first place.

My co-ops have employed a 12-16 hours delay for a year or more, with great success - that is, until recently. Now, it almost always simply adds us into a race that already has several participants well on their way to finishing the whole race already.

Having read the responses in other threads it is clear that the algorythm has changed and that the delay tactic is no longer advantageous (or very rarely is, anyway!) I guess it is open throttle from moment one from here on out! (And we also used to be successful with a 10 tasks at 120+ minimum requirement - we are now a 16 @ 135 team, as we have to be to even have a chance at staying in Golden League. Even with that, we have come in at 13th place once, with a perfect score... Now THAT'S crazy!!)
    Town: Denton - The Home of Happiness
    Town Level: 110
    Zoo Level: 156
    Playing Since: December, 2016