Thread: Fed up keys

Fed up keys

Hi, I’m fed up playing for keys, I need stars. When will the stupid chests go?

Well, the chests will go away when new levels are introduced to the game. That happens every week, usually on Thursdays.

The chests appear when you completed all available levels in the game at that time (congrats btw! ). While the devs are creating new levels, they gave us the option to play these "key levels", to gain additional coins/boosters, or just to occupy ourselves until the new levels are ready. You can just ignore them, play them, but either way you'll still have to wait for the new levels to be introduced.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I agree! I am so fed up with the keys i am ready to quit. There is no reason to spend money and lives and not be able to fix the garden.

Btw dreadnought if they can make levels that are worth keys why NOT just make them worth stars. Your reasoning is flawed. I think it is just a way to try and make those of us who are spending money spend more. I smell a scam.

"Finding Keys"

Everytime I find all 15 keys, it resets and it gets me quite angry! I am tired of "finding keys" and I just want to resume on earning "stars" so that I can continue to build the garden. This setting is very annoying...It makes me not want to play this game anymore. Please change this...Once you find all the keys, it needs to resume back to normal game setting of earning stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettinap View Post
    Btw dreadnought if they can make levels that are worth keys why NOT just make them worth stars. Your reasoning is flawed. I think it is just a way to try and make those of us who are spending money spend more. I smell a scam.
    This is just a guess, but i think it's about the fact that the devs also need time to create all the garden areas, not only the levels. And as you can see from this post, they are all very complex and take time to create.
    So while we could get stars from the chest levels, we would have nothing to spend them on, and we'd have to wait for new areas and so on. That is what happens at the 'endgame' - if we're too fast for the developers, we have to wait from time to time to receive new content.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

What is the highest level in gardenescape?

I am on level 3701

currently waiting for 3936, having completed most recent level 3935 yesterday. See threads regarding number of levels -- new levels apparently appear sometime on Thursday, and seem to number 35 new each week.

What I don’t like about the keys is that the “rewards” are miniscule.