Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Zoo land

  1. #1

    Zoo land

    We need more land expansions for the zoo. There is not enough room for all the enclosures.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Veganville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    596
    Not sure what you’re referring to. There are 45 enclosures and 130+ squares available in the zoo.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Not sure what you’re referring to. There are 45 enclosures and 130+ squares available in the zoo.
    Well with my tree addiction, I really hope we get another land expansion before I get to build my last enclosure as I will run out of space. I agree there should be sufficient room for the enclosures, however it you're like me you will want/need more

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well with my tree addiction, I really hope we get another land expansion before I get to build my last enclosure as I will run out of space. I agree there should be sufficient room for the enclosures, however it you're like me you will want/need more
    No shame in a foliage-fetish, Downton. No shame at all

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    No shame in a foliage-fetish, Downton. No shame at all
    ROFL, I hold you entirely responsible anyway Bess. Ever since I saw that huge purple tree in your town my 'fetish' for foliage developed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •