Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Treasure Chest

  1. #1

    Treasure Chest

    Even though these Treasure Chest game levels are just ‘fill in’ levels, I strongly believe that the name given, Treasure Chest, is a misnomer.

    These levels should be renamed to Peanut Levels.
    Because there is NO Treasure, only peanuts.

    On a quid pro quo basis, the rewards offered at 3rd, 8th and 15th levels are so poor that I feel like that boy in the Charles Dickens story and want to say “Please sir, can I have some more?”

    It’s incredible the time, energy and boosters expended on these levels for a measly reward.......

    All levels are never easy, all are hard or super hard, including super hard timed levels to boot!
    I know, as I must have cycled through these 15 levels per set, around 100 times now!

    And they are all repeating levels from various stages of the regular game levels.

    Anyone else like to add to this?
    I’m very interested to know what other players think......
    Thanks
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-19-2019 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Hi I think because they are repeat levels that is why we don't get more of a reward (aquasplash); altho I don't recognize most of them for sure and I can't benefit by winning a level I remember.

    I think it is a way to keep working on aquatasks when we don't have new levels. Tho I don't know if they count for aquatasks like "win a level" but I think they do count for some aquatasks. Just the kind of confusion factor that Playrix likes to introduce.

    I try to play treasure chest I mean peanut levels when there is a special event bcause during the double hearts days I got hearts after I won each level not just 3, 8, and 15.

    I only play them for a reason stated above; if it is just to pass the time I play other games instead.


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi I think because they are repeat levels that is why we don't get more of a reward (aquasplash); altho I don't recognize most of them for sure and I can't benefit by winning a level I remember.

    I think it is a way to keep working on aquatasks when we don't have new levels. Tho I don't know if they count for aquatasks like "win a level" but I think they do count for some aquatasks. Just the kind of confusion factor that Playrix likes to introduce.

    I try to play treasure chest I mean peanut levels when there is a special event bcause during the double hearts days I got hearts after I won each level not just 3, 8, and 15.

    I only play them for a reason stated above; if it is just to pass the time I play other games instead.

    dandelion,

    I believe, that because they are repeat levels, and very hard repeat levels, that they are deserving of higher valued rewards.
    Anyhow, your point is true.

    When I play these repeat levels, I DO recognise them
    And I do recall how hard they were! Sometimes taking me many lives to pass, as when I first played them in the regular game levels.

    All that being said, it is clear that the dev people will not be increasing booster rewards anytime soon.
    But I do wish they would rename them to Peanut Levels!


    Ultimately, that’s what they are!

    You pay dearly with time, effort and any limited boosters, and your returns are a few coins and vouchers.
    The deeper levels give more advanced boosters, not many, barely enough, but when coupled with diamonds, it is bearable.
    Only just.

    It was worthy of a ‘Dive Into Discussion’ thread........but no one, apart from you, seems interested in ‘discussing’ this matter.....

  4. #4
    Well, I for one can't discuss it because I don't breathe the rarified you guys have up there at your levels. I'm still struggling to get past 2077. At this rate, I will never see the Treasure Chest levels. And, since they are hard levels repeated I'm not sure I want to. :>)

  5. #5
    lol, ndgoblue, @ "not sure I want to"!

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    ...

    It was worthy of a ‘Dive Into Discussion’ thread........but no one, apart from you, seems interested in ‘discussing’ this matter.....
    Albert, I think also that not many are that far (and maybe not hurrying to get there *g*) - Listening with interest, but no real idea what you (about 3, I'd say) are talking about.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Well, I for one can't discuss it because I don't breathe the rarified air you guys have up there at your levels. I'm still struggling to get past 2077. At this rate, I will never see the Treasure Chest levels. And, since they are hard levels repeated I'm not sure I want to. :>)
    It’s no bother Neda, I thought that the treasure chest levels were available to all players having completed their respective regular game levels.
    Maybe not, maybe these treasure chest levels only cut in when you pass a certain level in the regular games, wait and see

    But don’t rush to get there, there’s not much joy in them levels...
    Only pain and misery of repeating hard and super hard levels, consuming boosters and your sanity prodigiously.....with meager rewards for the effort expended.

    Peanut Levels is a better name....
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-23-2019 at 04:17 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, ndgoblue, @ "not sure I want to"!



    Albert, I think also that not many are that far (and maybe not hurrying to get there *g*) - Listening with interest, but no real idea what you (about 3, I'd say) are talking about.
    _DD_

    Oh! I did not think of that, thanks for the heads up.
    I presumed that all players get the treasure chest levels once they complete their regular levels.

    Come to think of it, I do recall that at some stage after completion of the regular levels, I could not play anymore and had to wait for more regular levels, but then after I must have passed a certain level, these treasure chest levels cut in, to keep us amused waiting for more regular game levels.

    Live and learn......
    Thanks

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    _DD_

    Oh! I did not think of that, thanks for the heads up.
    I presumed that all players get the treasure chest levels once they complete their regular levels.
    ...
    oh I think we'd do, just we still have thousands of regular levels to play
    And I consider the Devs lucky to get feedback from the ''endgamers" here also - still assuming the Admins or Mod transport the feedback from here as well as they do f.e. for Township. (feedback might have more success, as they claim themselves, with sending from ingame, at least additionally)

    In this case, though, not so sure they will consider your renaming suggestion, lol. But the opinion on these levels might get through, and maybe they change something for the better (for the players), before we lower-lvl-players get there, so thank you, too, for expressing it!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh I think we'd do, just we still have thousands of regular levels to play
    And I consider the Devs lucky to get feedback from the ''endgamers" here also - still assuming the Admins or Mod transport the feedback from here as well as they do f.e. for Township. (feedback might have more success, as they claim themselves, with sending from ingame, at least additionally)

    In this case, though, not so sure they will consider your renaming suggestion, lol. But the opinion on these levels might get through, and maybe they change something for the better (for the players), before we lower-lvl-players get there, so thank you, too, for expressing it!

    Yes,
    Basically though it was just a way for me to vent my exasperation with regards to the term ‘Treasure’, which indicates noteworthy items.
    But that’s not what we get

    Anyhow, I have conveyed this rename idea through the in game Support link as well ages ago, nothing heard........
    Perhaps they did not like the name I suggested (???)......’peanut levels’

    Never mind, it was worth a chuckle or two.
    Thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    ...
    Perhaps they did not like the name I suggested (???)......’peanut levels’

    Never mind, it was worth a chuckle or two. ...
    LOL, yes, maybe, and it still is. ;-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •