Thread: Decorations for vouchers?

Decorations for vouchers?

Fishdom says that players can now use vouchers to acquire decorations along with the unique fish. How is this done? When I open up the cart to buy decorations, I only see the number of coins listed for the purchase, not vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    Fishdom says that players can now use vouchers to acquire decorations along with the unique fish. How is this done? When I open up the cart to buy decorations, I only see the number of coins listed for the purchase, not vouchers.
    Hi there! This feature is very recent and only available in the newest aquariums

When you say the " newest aquariums" which levels are they? I'd like to know how far away I am.

Hi it is the Big Screen section of four tanks.

In Lost Treasure you can buy a plane for 500 bronze tix it gives 11,000 beauty points.

In Love Story you can buy a bike messenger decoration for like 510 bronze tix it will give 11,000 ish beauty points.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi it is the Big Screen section of four tanks.

In Lost Treasure you can buy a plane for 500 bronze tix it gives 11,000 beauty points.

In Love Story you can buy a bike messenger decoration for like 510 bronze tix it will give 11,000 ish beauty points.
    Geez!
    You’re correct!
    Buying that bike messenger with bronze vouchers!

Why is this feature buried?
    Why is it not made so blatantly obvious?