Thread: PLEASE stop changing values of what is in existing tanks, or....

PLEASE stop changing values of what is in existing tanks, or....

Hi Valeriia PLEASE pass on to the developers that changing the values of decorations already in our tanks is simply wrong...

if you do not inform all players to check old tanks.

If Playrix / Fishdom developers insist on changing values of what is in our tanks, then I have two suggestions:

- let players know via all social media (in multiple languages) that the values have changed, and for everyone to check all their tanks individually and contact help through the game to get compensation.

-Develop a more specific beauty star summary for each tank when we look at the summary of the four tank group. Then when values change, let players know via all social media (in multiple languages) that values of decorations have changed; hopefully it will be easier looking at a clearer summary of the four tanks.

Of course-- two other options are ALWAYS present:

- don't change the values of items in the tank.

- compensate ALL PLAYERS automatically when you do change beauty star point values of decorations.

Hi Valeriia here is an update: I just counted the number of folks that complained about this issue on just the first page of entries in Fishdom forum Bugs.

I counted 12 user IDs writing in three different languages about not being able to unlock the next aquarium, and a forum member explains how to go back and check each tank.

Have you all talked at all about addressing this?

Also just to let you know I do play another game and I subscribe to their facebook feed. Over the weekend there was an issue with the game.

Do you know what they did in the fb feed-- gosh they apologized and explained what happened. I know it is a radical idea but you all could consider it right?

Keeping players up to date and informed?

I think what we need is a reply simply stating, “No we have never changed the values” or “Yes, we have.” I know that I have rearranged things and have lost a star, thereby now opening a new aquarium when I complete get the next star needed to open it. So it is my error, and I wonder how many of these people have done the same thing. I have not noticed any values changing, so if they could just reply one way or another, that would be helpful.

Right after the Valentine's event ended, my Wild West tank was suddenly 335 points short. I went through the game to Support and they not only compensated coins BUT THEY ADMITTED THEY CHANGED SOME VALUES. I agree with your post 100%. I finally put my "how to advance to the next tank" post on Word so that I can just cut and paste it into the forum.

Hi dandelion Thanks so much for collecting feedback on this matter! I'll absolutely pass your messages and ideas on to the devs for further consideration

But Valeriia, you did not answer the question - do the values of items in the aquariums arbitrarily (and unexpected) get changed by the developers?

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    But Valeriia, you did not answer the question - do the values of items in the aquariums arbitrarily (and unexpected) get changed by the developers?
    Klc214,

I honestly believe that Valeriia is unauthorised to answer the question, I think that Valeriia has to get that answer from more senior Playrix Staff.
    Probably need to give those senior Playrix Staff a reasonable amount of time to reply.

I agree with you that this is a major malfunction of ‘fair play’ and is absolutely worthy of a response, one way or another.
    How much time?

I don’t know........perhaps a week?
    Let’s see how long it takes, within reason though........