Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 110

Thread: All about “Hopping”

  1. #71
    Rewards cut by 2/3 to 3/4 of what is normal. Normally 3 platinum or gold ingots. Now 1. Same with tcash. Usually 8-10, now 2-4.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by newgamedude View Post
    Rewards cut by 2/3 to 3/4 of what is normal. Normally 3 platinum or gold ingots. Now 1. Same with tcash. Usually 8-10, now 2-4.
    My coop is in silver league, the last coop reward is three platinum ingots and 9 t-cash... I can’t understand the problem ...

  3. #73
    My rewards this week are definitely lower than in previous interseasonal weeks, but as I don't hop I have only one set of rewards to look at and base this assumption on. But I have 2 single barn tools, 2 single ingots and reward 5 is 1 platinum ingot and 4 T cash. Definitely had better.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I am not a hopper but I am curious. What did they changed in the process ?
    The rewards apparently decrease significantly after a player has claimed them more than a few times. So coop-hopping is now less profitable than before.

  5. #75
    The gifts this time are hardly worth doing the Interseasonal Regatta. I’m not a hopper and noticed the gifts for me were not worth playing in this one. Oddly, my team gets different co op goal gifts and their gifts are much better. I got a few each of glass, nails, Dynamite......they get cart coupons gems, cash.......much better gifts.

  6. #76
    You might try taking a leaf out of hopper's books, Lala - leave your coop and return multiple times until you get a selection you prefer. They'll change each time you do.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    You might try taking a leaf out of hopper's books, Lala - leave your coop and return multiple times until you get a selection you prefer. They'll change each time you do.
    Oh wow! Thanks Bess! I did not know that. So I’m assuming then, when you do this, it erase the chests you’ve already done And it only replaces the gifts you haven’t collected yet? So, even thoug( 8 haven’t done much, I would lose what I have done?

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    Oh wow! Thanks Bess! I did not know that. So I’m assuming then, when you do this, it erase the chests you’ve already done And it only replaces the gifts you haven’t collected yet? So, even thoug( 8 haven’t done much, I would lose what I have done?
    Hi LaLa. You wouldn't lose any of the things you've already collected from your co-op goals, but you would lose all the tasks you've done in individual chests and start again at zero. If you leave the co-op several times to get prizes that you want make sure that someone keeps inviting you back otherwise you will incur a time penalty and have to wait before you can rejoin.

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hi LaLa. You wouldn't lose any of the things you've already collected from your co-op goals, but you would lose all the tasks you've done in individual chests and start again at zero. If you leave the co-op several times to get prizes that you want make sure that someone keeps inviting you back otherwise you will incur a time penalty and have to wait before you can rejoin.
    Hi JJay! good to see you! o.k. Will do! Thanks so much!

  10. #80
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    13
    I'm super interested in hopping I'm super fast at tasks and think this would be perfect but sounds cunfusing

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •