Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: All about “Hopping”

What's the best level for a baby account? I've tried searching and not finding anything

Quote Originally Posted by czelezniak View Post
    What's the best level for a baby account? I've tried searching and not finding anything
    Level 19 with co op.

I've seen many go higher, so trying to find out what is best?

Quote Originally Posted by czelezniak View Post
    I've seen many go higher, so trying to find out what is best?
    It really depends on what sort of tasks you like, and what you want to do with your baby town. Some hopping groups advise you to keep your baby town at level 19, but the tasks you get with that are very limited (though when your main town joins in the variety will increase). If you do that your baby town will be pretty useless for anything other than hopping, because you can't play with it, as almost anything you do will gain experience.

A lot of people level up at least until they get the mine so that when baby town opens a co-op and starts refreshing chests mining tasks will come up. Others keep going till they open up some of the islands.

Personally I don't like the tasks very low level towns are given and find those for a level 30-40 town much easier for my big town to do. But if you like growing wheat then stay low My "baby" town is now level 48 because I couldn't resist playing the game with it, and it works just as well for creating a hopping co-op, and is able to give much more help to my big town during non-hopping weeks. I think you just have to find the level which fits best with the way you want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    It really depends on what sort of tasks you like, and what you want to do with your baby town. Some hopping groups advise you to keep your baby town at level 19, but the tasks you get with that are very limited (though when your main town joins in the variety will increase). If you do that your baby town will be pretty useless for anything other than hopping, because you can't play with it, as almost anything you do will gain experience.

A lot of people level up at least until they get the mine so that when baby town opens a co-op and starts refreshing chests mining tasks will come up. Others keep going till they open up some of the islands.

Personally I don't like the tasks very low level towns are given and find those for a level 30-40 town much easier for my big town to do. But if you like growing wheat then stay low My "baby" town is now level 48 because I couldn't resist playing the game with it, and it works just as well for creating a hopping co-op, and is able to give much more help to my big town during non-hopping weeks. I think you just have to find the level which fits best with the way you want to play.
    Yeah I had assumed level 19 but have heard that a minimum of 24 is better because you get zoo ... Going to work on baby for a bit I guess and upgrade it

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

Once all required tasks are complete, you may collect your rewards and leave.
    Wait - does this mean that everyone in the co-op gets all interseasonal goals at the time they're awarded, regardless of whether they did any tasks? I've always taken tasks in the interseasonal, so I guess I didn't realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Wait - does this mean that everyone in the co-op gets all interseasonal goals at the time they're awarded, regardless of whether they did any tasks? I've always taken tasks in the interseasonal, so I guess I didn't realize this.
    Hi Calypso - yep, everybody who is a member of the coop at the moment a coop goal is hit and the reward is given gets the reward, whether they contributed anything to the total number of tasks completed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hi Calypso - yep, everybody who is a member of the coop at the moment a coop goal is hit and the reward is given gets the reward, whether they contributed anything to the total number of tasks completed or not.
    Ah, I now understand the allure of hopping.

The change to the interseasonal rewards for hoppers is unacceptable. Either outlaw the process in he terms of service or leave the process as is. I simply cannot believe a developer would discourage its customers from playing their game more. The rewards change will cause players to stop playing as much if not entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by newgamedude View Post
    The change to the interseasonal rewards for hoppers is unacceptable. Either outlaw the process in he terms of service or leave the process as is. I simply cannot believe a developer would discourage its customers from playing their game more. The rewards change will cause players to stop playing as much if not entirely.
    I am not a hopper but I am curious. What did they changed in the process ?