Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Private chat for Leader / Coleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Don't think thus will ever happen...nor should it.
    This is a game not a social media site. The chat room was brought in at the request if players to aid with running coops efficiently,
    Especially during regattas where teamwork is needed.

I would be interested to know of anyone that plays other games of the same genre that include private chats.
    A lot of games include private chats that are accessible by officers in a guild, for instance. It's actually fairly common, and having an officer's chat is the most common example of this. In fact, Township is the only game I play where a guild/co-op doesn't already have this feature. There's really nothing sinister about having an officer chat where leaders of a guild/co-op can discuss matters relating to the running of the guild/co-op.

Private CHAT 📬💬

Hey,
    Sometimes I'd like abd im sure that alot of player want to talk with each other without the all team see it.
    I think it will be better for the players and the comunity if it will be a private chat that we can talk just with 1 person from are friends/team.
    My idea came up because sometimes i want to ask a favorite from a friend in my team and i didnt because the all time will see it abd i dont want to.
    The team just should help to each other but not for private conversation.
    Thank you and hope you will accept my commend and be better friend and comunity 😁

I agree. Hard when talk going and then having to find request for products,train, zoo etc. or have it so it flags all of these and not just products

Quote Originally Posted by Guy17 View Post
    Hey,
    Sometimes I'd like abd im sure that alot of player want to talk with each other without the all team see it.
    I think it will be better for the players and the comunity if it will be a private chat that we can talk just with 1 person from are friends/team.
    My idea came up because sometimes i want to ask a favorite from a friend in my team and i didnt because the all time will see it abd i dont want to.
    The team just should help to each other but not for private conversation.
    Thank you and hope you will accept my commend and be better friend and comunity 😁

As a leader I do not like to name and shame any person on my team I do not want to embarrass anyone. I'd love the opportunity for leaders to be able to message individuals direct and for them to be able to message only the leader direct. This would be so helpful. Have tried using other messaging platforms but can't get everyone on board.

I started playing this game and went straight into being 'leader'. I was green as grass. It would have bn handy to discuss whether to promote/kick privately with my co leader, or to be able to privately advise a member. In the end I've gone solo, no in co-op requests or conversations...I value my friends! I've learnt the best thing (i don't know about f/b as I'm not a member) could be to PM each other if/when necessary.