Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I do not love the new zoo. I miss the old zoo.

When I heard that all the zoo buildings were going to be changed into decorations I took screenshots of them. The inside of them! They were kind of like the factories except you filled baskets instead of boxes. But unlike the factories where the only thing you ever see are those mechanical arms kneading boxes you saw someone, an actual person, making burgers, filling ice cream cones, etc. Each interior was unique and related to the function of the building. There were and are no other buildings in Township where you get to go inside (except the farm animals, I think). No one apparently lives in any of the houses or apartments. All the town citizens are seemingly homeless, forever wandering the streets (they don't even sleep).

I realize this has nothing to do with game play, as such, and I do miss that part too. I still find myself occasionally checking to find out what's hot today. Lol.

Without the zoo shops there is NO reason at all to have zoo animals. Previously you NEEDED to get more animals to buy and upgrade the shops. The shops were useful and had a purpose.

Now the zoo animals have absolutely no purpose so why is anyone bothering to acquire more? Please I would really like to know the answer to this question. The entire zoo is just one big decoration?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    Without the zoo shops there is NO reason at all to have zoo animals. Previously you NEEDED to get more animals to buy and upgrade the shops. The shops were useful and had a purpose.

Now the zoo animals have absolutely no purpose so why is anyone bothering to acquire more? Please I would really like to know the answer to this question. The entire zoo is just one big decoration?
    Hi Cathy,

my answer is: I don‘t bother, but animal cards come rolling from all possible sources, whether I want them or not ... I‘ve got 14 animals stuck in the zoo book, because I also don‘t bother with building enclosures. Poor creatures, they will stay there for quite a while ...
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post

So far, for me the answer to that is yes, it's like one big upgradeable decoration, only with associated regatta/Interseasonal tasks and some extra space for other non-zoo-specific decor if we like. I think it's pretty clear many players would like something with an associated yield to replace the shops, but who knows what future additions to the mechanics are planned?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

It’s so booooringggg now. I only use it if I have to do a zoo task. Such a waste.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    It’s so booooringggg now. I only use it if I have to do a zoo task. Such a waste.
    I've actually used it more since the update than I ever did before, Cats. I am going to run out of steam soon - far too many materials needed for the enclosures for me to keep up with my card intake. It won't do me any harm to slow down a bit, though
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I think I have to append and correct one topic in my previous post. I wondered several times that I got loads of clovers several times and I think it has to do with the zoo. As somebody mentioned before, (I am not sure but I think so), when you fill a request with e.g. nine cheese you get a clover for nearly each cheese, which means in total nine clovers. If it is so I woudn't mind earning less coins than selling directly from the barn. I like playing house of luck.
    Last edited by Monaco; 03-18-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Hi, Monaco,

I think, you get one clover per basket you fill, not one for every item.
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Hi Zimbelstern

Would have been nice, but you are right, it's only one clover
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Hate Zoo

I hate the zoo. Simply put we need the zoo to be a SIMPLE concept with streamline gaming. I am constantly getting cards and I have no idea what they mean. And regardless of how many i collect it appears to be starting at -0-! It needs to be more fun and creative decorative features for it. And, if it wont change can we please just opt out. When i get a prize i want something i will use and not 5 cards that i have no understanding of. Please fix