Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Love, Hate Zoo Relationship

As the title implies, since the zoo was introduced I’d work on it for a short time then give up. With the introduction of the redesign I figured I would give the zoo another go.

There are some aspects I do like such as specific land clearing materials has been elimated, we now use the same tools we use for our town. I don’t mind the cards per say, but as so many others have mentioned, the quantities are off the rails ridiculous. For example, I just filled a request for 9 potatoes, once that request was filled another for 9 potatoes pops up. Seriously!!!? And then there is the request for 9 honeycomb, fill that and yes, another 9 shows up. As many items as we have available in game, why do the same requests keep popping up? Perhaps if there was more variation requests the quantities would be a little less painful to fill.

For now, my zoo once again will stay on the back burner until these quantities/variations change.
    ---------------------------------
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT
    Co-Op: Kakariko
    Co-Op Tag:KK36PN
    Platform: iOS
    Town Lv: 130

May I show you this thread, where a solution to these ridiculous amounts was wished for - and yes, they have not been lessened, in my experience either.
    Anna has conveyed already that they don't want to, not "in the near future" anyway, but maybe if more folks wish for a delete button for these outrageous numbers, Playrix will reconsider what they do SOON.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    May I show you this thread, where a solution to these ridiculous amounts was wished for - and yes, they have not been lessened, in my experience either.
    Anna has conveyed already that they don't want to, not "in the near future" anyway, but maybe if more folks wish for a delete button for these outrageous numbers, Playrix will reconsider what they do SOON.
    Hi _DD_,

A delete button would be a welcome alternative. Without options, no one wins.
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT

Exactly. (So far, I don't even see who wins at all, but as usual, those who are content, have no reason to post.)
    And sitting it out, as Playrix obviously wants, (might work, alas, but) doesn't help either.

Had hoped I could convince you to add your voice there...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Exactly. (So far, I don't even see who wins at all, but as usual, those who are content, have no reason to post.)
    And sitting it out, as Playrix obviously wants, (might work, alas, but) doesn't help either.

Had hoped I could convince you to add your voice there...
    _DD_

You convinced me! I added my voice.
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT

Quote Originally Posted by petcircus 5 View Post
    _DD_

You convinced me! I added my voice.
    YAY! and a huge thumbs-up for a work well done!

Can I just opt out of the zoo? It is pretty much a bore for me. Too many items needed.

What really irks me is friends who fill the easy side of the zoo request and ask for someone to give them 9 rolls of paper or 9 rolls of rubber. Then the request sits all day because NO ONE is going to fill it. I used to get on friend request and clear the entire board -- earn 200 clovers weekly. Now I see multiple zoo requests throughout the day. A delete button on zoo would help -- otherwise I am gong to start deleting friends who ask for unreasonable zoo help.

re the delete button, Neighbor Jane, maybe it would help if you posted your opinion about the zoo orders (not so much the poor ppl trying to reach sthg in their zoo and don't understand that they could deny this way at least) in the related thread, too (collection of voices in one place, so to speak); cos Playrix might react to our wish then.
    (a positive reaction, that is; note that there is a first answer by Playrix already on page 2)

Neighbor Jane: I totally understand your frustration with friends who ask for the 9 quantities in their zoo request.

I make it a point to only ask for help in baskets for 1 item, except when it is for 9 wheat.

I'm at level 91 and I use it as a chance to let my friends earn clovers.

I also try to fill friends requests with 9 of hard items because I have a large barn and try to bank bacon, honey, white feathers, harder to make items, etc.